Thurs 14th Apr : SL : Leeds Rhinos v Huddersfield Giants KO 20:00

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Huddersfield Giants

Discuss the SL game between Leeds Rhinos and Huddersfield Giants here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shudds to win the battle of the teams remaining when all the rivals have paired up.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

The mighty untouchable colossus that is Leeds Rhinos to be humbled by Super league rabble and whipping boys, Huddersfield in front of a mass bank of claret and gold.

Saying that Sezer is out (surprise surprise, not that we didn't predict it!!!) so that strengthens them straight away, not really sure if they have any star players these days but the lowly teams always seem to raise their game against the big boys so it could go either way.

Can't wait for JJB's after match comments if we beat them - just to see if i can understand them really.

Looking forward to not being able to see the pitch, scoreboard or big screen while potentially falling on some broken concrete and getting peed wet through but that's what the measly sum of £24 or £27 if you decide you dont wanna miss this one gets you!!

Hoping we can get away without being physically or verbally assaulted, it doesn't happen very often there though!!

18 minutes ago, daz39 said:

The mighty untouchable colossus that is Leeds Rhinos to be humbled by Super league rabble and whipping boys, Huddersfield in front of a mass bank of claret and gold.

Saying that Sezer is out (surprise surprise, not that we didn't predict it!!!) so that strengthens them straight away, not really sure if they have any star players these days but the lowly teams always seem to raise their game against the big boys so it could go either way.

Can't wait for JJB's after match comments if we beat them - just to see if i can understand them really.

Looking forward to not being able to see the pitch, scoreboard or big screen while potentially falling on some broken concrete and getting peed wet through but that's what the measly sum of £24 or £27 if you decide you dont wanna miss this one gets you!!

Hoping we can get away without being physically or verbally assaulted, it doesn't happen very often there though!!

Deary me I really think you need to see a doctor with that massive inferiority complex you have.

16 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Deary me I really think you need to see a doctor with that massive inferiority complex you have.

No inferior complex just a pee take out of a certain fan!!!

Oh and some little digs at your club and fans

And some bloke who seemed to have disappeared after taking his Fartown shirt off 🙂

Archived