Thurs 14th Apr : SL : Catalans Dragons v Toulouse Olympique KO 20:30 local (19:30 BST) SKY

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Toulouse Olympique

Discuss the SL game between Catalans Dragons and Toulouse Olympique here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

46 minutes ago, Magic XIII said:

Anyone else going over for this historic fixture ?

Not actually "going over" as I'm in the neighborhood...ish, but we will be there. 

I'm not really expecting TO to get anywhere near Catalans but it's going to be a fantastic experience.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kiggy said:

Not actually "going over" as I'm in the neighborhood...ish, but we will be there. 

I'm not really expecting TO to get anywhere near Catalans but it's going to be a fantastic experience.

2 of us going over in the morning - cant wait

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

I'm hoping for a close match as I think Toulouse will want to make an impression. I fear they may buckle under the pressure though.

Cant wait for  tomorrow just want to get to the match:) OMG what a brilliant game we have ALL down to Mr Gigot if he has a classic then Toulouse by 4 (If not Dragons by 30) 

Paul

PS/As a Dragons fan would love Toulouse to win:) 

• Like 2

I think Toulouse will give it a fair crack. They don’t look right to me Catalans, that effort the other day against Saints was more of an old school Catalans showing, score a few try’s, let in 40+ and watch some high earning imports underperform. On the plus side it’s great to see Morgue back. If they had their time over I do wonder if they’d have stuck with 1-Morgue 6-Tomkins and 7-Drinkwater and spend the Pearce money elsewhere. 

Anyway, that’s for another day. I expect they’ll win this game by about 12 points. 

• Like 2

A third of a page in todays national sports paper 'L'Equipe'. It's catching on. We had the best ever last year with the Dragons on top. With today twice in two years. Not seen this century.

• Like 8

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

8 hours ago, ShropshireBull said:

Just a 9 hour night bus to Barca from Madrid then 2 30 from Barca to Perpignan for this. Got here yesterday.  Going to have lunch at la source.  Hit an art gallery then game.  

Will be awesome 

Maybe for a different thread, but what’s the RL scene in Madrid like these days. Iirc there were four or five clubs a few years back? 

• Like 1