Fri 15th Apr : SL : Hull Kingston Rovers v Hull FC KO 12:30 SKY

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Hull FC

Anyone else notice that Ethan Ryan looks like Jackson Hastings' and Sam Tomkins' lovechild?

Great play by him there.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Whether it went forwards or backwards if you watch carefully he knocks on the second time when he collects it.

I thought the same.. left hand knocks it towards the opposition. Though not sure but doesn't constitute a knock on or not as i don't think it hit the ground.

Refs make mistakes. These things even themselves up. The best teams will more often than not always win the game.

Nice return from the HKR winger for that try.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Another embarrassment. It won't happen, especially when one of them is club captain, but if Hodgson had the bottle and was basing it on performances then Gale and Reynolds would be playing in the reserves for the foreseeable future. We looked miles better with McNamara and Lovodua.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

I thought the same.. left hand knocks it towards the opposition. Though not sure but doesn't constitute a knock on or not as i don't think it hit the ground.

Refs make mistakes. These things even themselves up. The best teams will more often than not always win the game.

Nice return from the HKR winger for that try.

No when he’d dropped the ball backwards as he goes to pick it up he pulls out but there might’ve been a little touch on the ball. 

Edited by bobbruce

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Oh I know but rugby league can’t be in that bad a place when there’s two sold-out games live on Sky’s flagship sports channel 👍

Again they SHOULD be sell outs, 4 big clubs with excellent support and rivalry, if the fans can't flock (Airlie birds and Robins ,sorry couldn't resist it) to these to games RLis going nowhere.

1 minute ago, MZH said:

Another embarrassment. It won't happen, especially when one of them is club captain, but if Hodgson had the bottle and was basing it on performances then Gale and Reynolds would be playing in the reserves for the foreseeable future. We looked miles better with McNamara and Lovodua.

Gale and Reynolds seem to mix like oil and water. 

7 minutes ago, Jughead said:

I’d be more upset about a shocking individual and collective performances from the players of FC rather than one decision the referee makes. 

I am but i can also be annoyed at a terrible ref decision that cost a try.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Has Conner got the wrong colour shirt on?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, Fevrover said:

Again they SHOULD be sell outs, 4 big clubs with excellent support and rivalry, if the fans can't flock (Airlie birds and Robins ,sorry couldn't resist it) to these to games RLis going nowhere.

And that, Man of Kent, is why you and the rest of us are so very wrong to be enjoying this. Consider yourselves schooled.

no-nope.gif

• Confused 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

42 minutes ago, MZH said:

Reynolds is an idiot. I'm absolutely fine with players trying to get under their opponents skin etc but that's just stupid.

Im struggling to think of a worse half back pairing than him and Gale on current form. I'm not sure Gale has done a single good thing in a Hull shirt yet.

I said not to get too excited just because you gave Leeds a tabbing, Hull are clueless.

• Like 1

Coote and Parcell have led this HKR team well today. Hull FC currently have no one leading the team around the park.

• Like 1

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Just now, Loiner said:

I said not to get too excited just because you gave Leeds a tabbing, Hull are clueless.

We knew we were never world beaters. But we were quietly playing some decent rugby and starting to look like a proper team. Gale comes in and suddenly we look like a championship team. He's only played 5 games, maybe he will turn it around, but I haven't seen a worse half back play for Hull in the superleague era. I didn't think Chris Thorman's disastrous spell at the club could be beaten, but he's well on track.

Reynolds has been awful too, but at least I've seen him have good games for Hull before. Gale is beyond useless.

• Like 1