49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Wigan Warriors

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Roy Haggerty said:

Chris Kendall a bit richer with Wigan cash today, I see. 

An accusation of overt bribery, with less than 20 minutes on the clock. I was wise to invest in Bacofoil.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

That's a great RL try.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Futtocks said:

An accusation of overt bribery, with less than 20 minutes on the clock. I was wise to invest in Bacofoil.

That used to earn a ban once upon a time. 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Good try. Nice awareness and play by Leuluai. Welsby actually showed more pace than I thought he had. Good effort to try and get to Field.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

1 minute ago, Scubby said:

Wow Field!

If he has an English Granny Shaun Wane will make an exception and pick him.

Check the fruit bowl at Field's home. Maybe he has an English Granny Smith there.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Morgan Knowles has failed his HIA.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Shaping up to be one of the games of the season.

Is there a better sight in the league that a speeding JAI FIELD in full, gliding flight?

Good weather, good atmosphere, good contest, good football! And good reffing!

Just now, StandOffHalf said:

Shaping up to be one of the games of the season.

Is there a better sight in the league that a speeding JAI FIELD in full, gliding flight?

Good weather, ood atmosphere, good contest, good football!

Absolutely superb game. Our sport is excellent. 

Just now, StandOffHalf said:

I'll wait 'til Bevan French is 100% match fit before I answer that...

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived