Shaun Edwards quote.

Yesterday's man quoted in an on line RL mag.

"I think they were a little bit hard done by in the Grand Final, which I’m allowed to say as I’m no longer in the game!" 

Yes, you are no longer in the game...so butt out.😀

Did he say something against Wigan?

Just wondering...

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 minutes ago, JohnM said:

😀

Actions speak louder than words....

..or....

Maybe he's after the Leeds job. 😀

What did he say?

I really have no idea but simply an assumption from your OP.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

42 minutes ago, Cw25 said:

Not interested in him. Huge ego. I have heard even team mates did not like him. 

best support player in the game but in those sides that was gift wrapped by such quality players- apart from that not much more 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

An utter none story.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Can't see what he has said to upset people. As a coach he has a higher profile than any northern hemisphere RL person. Yet if he gets mentioned on here people are quick to try and put him down. He has followed a career in another sport and is very successful but he always when I see him interviewed positive about RL. 

3 hours ago, JohnM said:

Positive enough to welch on his deal with Wigan.  

I don't know the details, but things are never as clear cut as people believe. Maybe what he signed up for was not as it was sold and maybe he has shown a bit of class in saying nothing (I am not a Shaun Edwards fan). I would have him at Warrington in the blink of an eye regardless of how long he has been in union. He has been successful at what ever he does as a player and a coach and players in union seem to put their bodies on the line. 

Archived