Challenge Cup Semi-Finals, 24th April

St Helens v Featherstone Rovers

Leeds Rhinos v York City Knights

Can't see anything but a crushing victory for Saints, despite Fev's tremendous QF victory over Wigan (who, shorn of some key players due to injury at the start of the season, look very short of squad depth - York put 46 unanswered points past them in the group stage)

The fascinating fixture is is Leeds v York - Knights Ladies really fancy this one, having clocked up 296 points in four games (6 against) so far in the Cup. Leeds had very narrow wins against the Knights last year, and I think York have really strengthened during the off-season, with the addition of Jasmine Bell, Hollie Dodd and Tara Stanley.

York's starting pack of Grace Field, Sinead Peach, Jas Bell, Hollie Dodd, Olivia Wood and Rhiannon Marshall is IMO the strongest in Women's Super League.

Knights' Men's team play that afternoon at home to Whitehaven, and I'm sure a good proportion of York fans will have half an eye on their phones following the Ladies during the match.

Both fixtures (a double header at Warrington) are being shown live on the BBC red button/iPlayer.

• 2 weeks later...

Half an hour to go in the first semi-final (York v Leeds) and it is 20 all. Available on the BBC Red Button, iPlayer, BBC Sport website.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

26 all now. Does women's RL have Golden Point?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 15/04/2022 at 09:06, RBKnight said:

Can't see anything but a crushing victory for Saints

82- 0 crushing enough for you? didnt realise defences were so poor int lasses game

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

I’ll hopefully get to see some highlights at least of Leeds v York.

Saints v Leeds will be great final and I expect the Rhinos to put out a stronger 17 with Caitlin Beevers and Ellie Oldroyd back. 
Saints look very well coached l, I love how deep they get in attack.

Everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon