Jump to content

Mon 18th Apr: SL: Toulouse Olympique v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 15:00 (UK time)


Who will win?  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Toulouse Olympique
      16
    • Hull Kingston Rovers
      18

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/04/22 at 14:30

Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, Niels said:

Having seen the games over Easter Hull KR looked at a completely different level. They may be tired but Toulouse had a very tough game the night before. 

True but when you throw in the travelling after such a short turnaround and Toulouse starting to get into must win territory anything can happen l

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tony Angelino said:

Aren’t Toulouse getting more and more bodies back fit into their squad in recent weeks?

Could be a good time to play KR after a hard fought hull derby win for the robins.

Toulouse by 2-4 points.

Gain 1 lose 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kiggy said:

Lachlan Coote is missing from the KR squad, or am I being daft?

Coote hasn't made the trip to France and neither has Frankie Halton. Vete and Garratt still  missing .

Looks a very tall order to follow up after the derby with a day's less rest than the opposition and also the travel.

Feels like this has been set up to provide Toulouse with a great opportunity.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

KR to overcome the tiredness and to be too good.

I can see TO being in the game and maybe even ahead at 50-60 minutes, but I think the class will tell. TO really missing the guidance and class of Kheirallah and Ford.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Toulouse should really be targeting this game if they are serious about kicking on. Everything in their favour and I think they will be able to get over the line.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tex Evans Thigh said:

Toulouse should really be targeting this game if they are serious about kicking on. Everything in their favour and I think they will be able to get over the line.

A lot going in Toulouse’s favour prior to kickoff so this is definitely a must win game for them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Worse things could happen than a Toulouse victory, it could and will probably mean that by 18.00 tonight - depending on kick off times - that Toulose are off the bottom to be replaced by Leeds Rhinos.

Edited by Harry Stottle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Coote hasn't made the trip to France and neither has Frankie Halton. Vete and Garratt still  missing .

Looks a very tall order to follow up after the derby with a day's less rest than the opposition and also the travel.

Feels like this has been set up to provide Toulouse with a great opportunity.

Coote and Halton are big misses based on performances this season. Hopefully just knocks and nothing serious

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Niels said:

Having seen the games over Easter Hull KR looked at a completely different level. They may be tired but Toulouse had a very tough game the night before. 

A lot been made of Toulouse having more recovery time but in reality they've had about half a day; it isn't anything worth making a big deal out of.

I expect a close game with Rovers pulling away towards the end.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Tony Angelino said:

Aren’t Toulouse getting more and more bodies back fit into their squad in recent weeks?

Could be a good time to play KR after a hard fought hull derby win for the robins.

Toulouse by 2-4 points.

Hardly a hard fought Derby. Hull didn't turn up and Rovers did enough to get the points. They've tasted blood now so will be too much TO I think

.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Faithful1865 said:

Hardly a hard fought Derby. Hull didn't turn up and Rovers did enough to get the points. They've tasted blood now so will be too much TO I think

.

Still intense and draining both physically and mentally.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...