Mon 18th Apr: SL: Toulouse Olympique v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 15:00 (UK time)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/04/22 at 14:30

1 minute ago, Niels said:

Having seen the games over Easter Hull KR looked at a completely different level. They may be tired but Toulouse had a very tough game the night before. 

True but when you throw in the travelling after such a short turnaround and Toulouse starting to get into must win territory anything can happen l

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tony Angelino said:

Aren’t Toulouse getting more and more bodies back fit into their squad in recent weeks?

Could be a good time to play KR after a hard fought hull derby win for the robins.

Toulouse by 2-4 points.

Gain 1 lose 2

2 hours ago, kiggy said:

Lachlan Coote is missing from the KR squad, or am I being daft?

Coote hasn't made the trip to France and neither has Frankie Halton. Vete and Garratt still  missing .

Looks a very tall order to follow up after the derby with a day's less rest than the opposition and also the travel.

Feels like this has been set up to provide Toulouse with a great opportunity.

• Confused 1

KR to overcome the tiredness and to be too good.

I can see TO being in the game and maybe even ahead at 50-60 minutes, but I think the class will tell. TO really missing the guidance and class of Kheirallah and Ford.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Toulouse should really be targeting this game if they are serious about kicking on. Everything in their favour and I think they will be able to get over the line.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

4 hours ago, Tex Evans Thigh said:

Toulouse should really be targeting this game if they are serious about kicking on. Everything in their favour and I think they will be able to get over the line.

A lot going in Toulouse’s favour prior to kickoff so this is definitely a must win game for them.

15 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Coote hasn't made the trip to France and neither has Frankie Halton. Vete and Garratt still  missing .

Looks a very tall order to follow up after the derby with a day's less rest than the opposition and also the travel.

Feels like this has been set up to provide Toulouse with a great opportunity.

Coote and Halton are big misses based on performances this season. Hopefully just knocks and nothing serious

18 hours ago, Niels said:

Having seen the games over Easter Hull KR looked at a completely different level. They may be tired but Toulouse had a very tough game the night before. 

A lot been made of Toulouse having more recovery time but in reality they've had about half a day; it isn't anything worth making a big deal out of.

I expect a close game with Rovers pulling away towards the end.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Tony Angelino said:

Aren’t Toulouse getting more and more bodies back fit into their squad in recent weeks?

Could be a good time to play KR after a hard fought hull derby win for the robins.

Toulouse by 2-4 points.

Hardly a hard fought Derby. Hull didn't turn up and Rovers did enough to get the points. They've tasted blood now so will be too much TO I think