Mon 18th Apr: SL: Hull FC v Warrington Wolves KO 17:30 (Sky)

Who will win?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/04/22 at 17:00

Are Hull playing the two good half backs today, or is it Gale and Reynolds again? 

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

8 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Are Hull playing the two good half backs today, or is it Gale and Reynolds again? 

Don't knock it Browny, I well remember the '82 Kangaroo's with Wally Lewis and Steve Mortimer the first choice half's, but the expected "midweek" pairing of the young Peter Sterling and Brett Kenny ousted them, the rest as they say is history, has Brett Hodgson got big enough dangly ones to do what a lot of the FC fans have witnessed and are calling for? 

3 hours ago, Just Browny said:

The Dull Daily Wail's prediction is that Hull will go with Lovodua and Gale with Reynolds dropped from the seventeen altogether. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Has Powell been at Kendall's wife?

• Confused 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, The Phantom Horseman said:

"Daryl Clark has absolutely caught them napping", but that's enough about the Sky production team...

(for anyone not watching, Clark took a quick tap penalty 50m out whilst Hull had their backs turned and Sky were showing a replay of the penalty incident...they switched back when he was just about to dive over the line)

• Thanks 1