Mon 18th Apr: SL: Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos KO 15:00 (Sky

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/04/22 at 14:30

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

That shows how bad Cas actually are, and Radford can't be blamed for ut,

He coaches them. 

Cas were always strong because Powell made them more than the sum of their parts. Radford had one of the best budgets in the league and was always inconsistent in Super League.

2 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Protecting the players going well. Disappointed but not surprised Bentley lost his rag there after some dirty elbows

Author of his own misfortune. He's a liability. Leeds better off without him.

2 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

He coaches them. 

Cas were always strong because Powell made them more than the sum of their parts. Radford had one of the best budgets in the league and was always inconsistent in Super League.

But Tommy, he has not made a knock on, a forward pass, an indifferent tackle or many of the brain farts Cas have produced today.

7 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

He coaches them. 

He was also the same coach who was in charge of Cas in the annihilation of a much better Leeds team in the cup, then the player's  didn't naje these stupid mistakes.

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

He was also the same coach who was in charge of Cas in the annihilation of a much better Leeds team in the cup, then the player's  didn't naje these stupid mistakes.

Are you suggest the coach has no responsibility for the attitude players take onto the pitch. 

Just now, GUBRATS said:

Straight through the hole where Gently would have been 

Dirk? George?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The game just woke up! Rhyse Martin converts his second try.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Not a classic game by one hell of a long way, so both sides owe us a tight finish.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived