Mon 18th Apr: SL: Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos KO 15:00 (Sky

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/04/22 at 14:30

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bigboff said:

Sick of hearing this ######.

Gale,Roberts,Webster,Millington,Moors,Hardaker for a year.

Theses players are hardly the result of Powell "polishing turds"

Cas had class players that any coach could have done well with.

Really? That sounds delusional

21 minutes ago, Bigboff said:

Like I said earlier, hard to get the blood up against basement dwellers like Leeds.

Yeah nobody's buying it. Least of all the Cas fans having meltdowns near us when it looked like they might lose.

Well Cas were terrible but had enough to pull out a few flashes of skill to win the game against a diabolical Leeds side.  The Cas goal line defence did okay bearing in mind the pressure they put themselves under.  Cas also helped by the liability that Bentley is.

4 points from Easter I'll take.  I'll close my eyes for 80 minutes on Friday though.

39 minutes ago, Bigboff said:

It's you who is delusional thinking Powell was solely responsible for the performances of those players I listed.

Most of those players aren't as good as the positions they finished in so yeah.

27 minutes ago, Gates1 said:

Well Cas were terrible but had enough to pull out a few flashes of skill to win the game against a diabolical Leeds side.  The Cas goal line defence did okay bearing in mind the pressure they put themselves under.  Cas also helped by the liability that Bentley is.

4 points from Easter I'll take.  I'll close my eyes for 80 minutes on Friday though.

It will seem very much longer than 80 minutes I fear.

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

1 hour ago, Dave T said:

Enjoyed that match. Bentley should have seen red. 

I can't believe we have abandoned the crackdown which was seeing the right cards delivered the vast majority of the time. Now we are seeing serious foul play getting yellow at most. 

It's very disappointing and pretty spineless of the RFL. If players can't improve their technique then that is nobodies fault but their own.

2 hours ago, Davo5 said:

It certainly highlights the stupidity of having 2 rounds over the Easter weekend.

2 hours ago, dkw said:

You're right, because we should definitely be using form in one game when we pick international sides....

You were both saying, this game is as hard and intense as any televised game this season.

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

Whoops, wrong thread for the answer, but it still contradicts that the second game of the weekend can not be good.

But I guess you knew that.

Nope genuinely hadn’t a clue.

The last try for Castleford was replayed several times and not one of the numerous Sky commentators mentioned an obvious final forward pass from Trueman. This seems to happen once in every Superleague match. How come in Union they can send possible forward passes upstairs yet in our game we can’t? The result of this match was decided on that forward pass yet nobody seemed to notice!!!

The result of this match was decided on that forward pass yet nobody seemed to notice!!!

Well, there might be a good reason for that.  Perhaps it wasn't forward.

In any case, judging if a pass is forward or not is not always a simple matter for spectators and even less simple for a viewer who has to rely on camera positioning,  limited angle of view in a close up etc.

7 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

I reckon we could name a stronger starting 13 of missing players than ones available for Fridays game now.

presuming Bentley gets banned.

Myler, Walker, Fusitua, Newman, Tindall, Austin, Sezer, Tetevano, Johnson, Holroyd, Bentley, Mellor, Walters

Stop whining , I don't recall much sympathy for Leyth when they had half a squad out when in SL , bottom line is you're not very good , you are where you deserve to be , just get on with it 

14 hours ago, Cheadle Leyther said:

The last try for Castleford was replayed several times and not one of the numerous Sky commentators mentioned an obvious final forward pass from Trueman. This seems to happen once in every Superleague match. How come in Union they can send possible forward passes upstairs yet in our game we can’t? The result of this match was decided on that forward pass yet nobody seemed to notice!!!

Maybe Cheadle , but if we did have the option of looking at Forward passes by VAR , Leeds would have been relegated years ago 

Archived