Jonathan Ford signs...

Who we gonna drop to play him because i don't think he is any better than who we have at the moment in his earlyer years he was good player but last couple of years not really broken any pot's for me 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, plug said:

Who we gonna drop to play him because i don't think he is any better than who we have at the moment in his earlyer years he was good player but last couple of years not really broken any pot's for me 

We shall find out,some fans weren't happy signing Kharella---

• Like 2

Do we really need another half?  I think it's almost a case of buying him to deny our rivals.  I know the amount of middles available is low but there seems to be an imbalance in the squad now. In Big Mac we trust 😕

Edited by Normy_Rover
words
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Normy_Rover said:

Do we really need another half?  I think it's almost a case of buying him to deny our rivals.  I know the amount of middles available is low but there seems to be an imbalance in the squad now. In Big Mac we trust 😕

Yeah he's a class player but I'm a bit split about this one.  A great signing but like you say it  does feel like its as much to do with preventing our rivals signing him (or more specifically a battle between Campbell and Beaumont).  Ford may step straight in as first choice but didn't we already have the best in the league in that position ? (and the best cover).

Call me old fashioned but I would like us to get promoted with a team that resembles the one that started the season.  Are we becoming too much like Leigh ?

Exciting times for now though! .......

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Leigh will sign him next season for their push to Super League.

BUT what about your push to Super League.