Fev mickey take

phildog

31 minutes ago, phildog said:

So, now Fev have ticked another player off their list to sign Ford. Bet whoever looses his place isn't impressed....

might send him to dewsbury to keep fit for 2023..:kolobok_umnik:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, phildog said:

So, now Fev have ticked another player off their list to sign Ford. Bet whoever looses his place isn't impressed....

Why is Micky taking? 

it’s called ambition let’s face it since October 2008 they’ve been building a successful club and business it’s finally paying off well done to Mark Campbell who’s very approachable and knowledgeable about the game just like Kevin 

• Like 6

why is it a mickey take , yeah sure the player that loses his place will either give him a kick up the backside to play to his full potential or take his bat home and end up another club, its called healthy competition for places.

Its also called ambition as well which hopefully wont backfire if the elusive holy grail is not reached as both fev and Leigh must be stretching the purse strings to reach the holy grail.

I'm sure if Kev found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and was able buy quality players such as Kheirallah and Ford , you would be ecstatic, but there is no pot of gold and we have got players who are within our budget and perform week in and week out and give 110%and producing results .BTW wouldn't swap Gilmore for Ford as Tom is playing as good as him if not better and the partnership between him and Ben White seems to get better each game.

• Like 4

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

9 hours ago, phildog said:

So, now BATLEY have ticked another player off their list to sign Martyn Reilly. Bet whoever looses his place isn't impressed...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Broad shoulders! Nor do I think we've necessarily ticked off a player to sign Martin as we have several players still injured whereas the bloke Ford will replaced isn't. If Fev have been building since 2008 ....

21 minutes ago, phildog said:

Broad shoulders! Nor do I think we've necessarily ticked off a player to sign Martin as we have several players still injured whereas the bloke Ford will replaced isn't. If Fev have been building since 2008 ....

SO let's get this right you only signed him because of injured players so I guess when he looses his place to one of them he won't be impressed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phildog said:

Who’s injured? I doubt we’ve got a massive  injury list - Senior will miss Widnes (due to HIA) Lillycrop and Hodson shall be back for Widnes 

They’ve been the one of  best championship sides since then… 

3 hours ago, POR said:

So, now BATLEY have ticked another player off their list to sign Martyn Reilly. Bet whoever looses his place isn't impressed...

According to BSJ, Batley had to sign MR, as their current forwards are looking jaded...

• Haha 3

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

I don't know what all the fuss is about, let Featherstone sign who they want and we'll sign who we want, end of story.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Fev can sign who they want if they think it will help them achieve getting into super duper league. Realistically there is only them and leigh that will make it.  So good look to either side if that is what they desire.  Maybe toulouse wish they were back in the Championship.  At least they don't have to pay much winning bonuses.

There's no secret in Fev being ambitious and a lot of supporters as well as the club itself are aware of the obstacles a place in super League entails. I wanted Leigh to stay up as well as I want Toulouse to stay up just to prove that a club can sustain the big leap. Should Fev fail again then at least we have clubs like Batley and Dewsbury to visit which as always been an enjoyable experience for me at least.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, phildog said:

Chisholm has already gone( sort of) on loan at London.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

20 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

There's no secret in Fev being ambitious and a lot of supporters as well as the club itself are aware of the obstacles a place in super League entails. I wanted Leigh to stay up as well as I want Toulouse to stay up just to prove that a club can sustain the big leap. Should Fev fail again then at least we have clubs like Batley and Dewsbury to visit which as always been an enjoyable experience for me at least.

It would be good to see Fev get into SL. Can you imagine if you did and Rhinos got relegated.  They would have to get in touch with the Fev board and ask if there's any chance they can go DR with you. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dog forever said:

It would be good to see Fev get into SL. Can you imagine if you did and Rhinos got relegated.  They would have to get in touch with the Fev board and ask if there's any chance they can go DR with you. 

🤣🤣Think there would be few rule changes in the run up to our play offs if Leeds are stuck at the bottom and that won't just be regarding to Fev being promoted.🙂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

🤣🤣Think there would be few rule changes in the run up to our play offs if Leeds are stuck at the bottom and that won't just be regarding to Fev being promoted.🙂

What are you suggesting Phil that the rfl would move the goalposts (again).

5 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Should Fev fail again then at least we have clubs like Batley and Dewsbury to visit which as always been an enjoyable experience for me at least.

apart from us winning there quite a lot recently...Dewsbury away is a sh day...

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

On 18/04/2022 at 20:45, RPH said:

apart from us winning there quite a lot recently...Dewsbury away is a sh day...

Only when you come RPH.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.