Whitehaven at home on Sunday

spanishknight

17 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Another great game to look forward to, watched them play Workington last weekend their pack looks big but not as mobile as the Knights, if we want to make the play offs this is a must win game.

I hope we smash them to bits and Fordy and the players go all out to do just that.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

I hope we smash them to bits and Fordy and the players go all out to do just that.

Looks like another nice day on Sunday. Get the shopping, housework, gardening and all the rest of the chores done and out of the way to leave Sunday afternoon free. The Knights are buzzing right now - and we do owe Haven one for earlier in the season. There’s gone be fireworks. Knights by 24. 

• Like 1

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

It’s my stag do on Sunday, and what better way to convert a few new people to the sport than to involve the match as part of my day. Hoping for a good win and a good performance.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Much tougher opposition than last week , hope Edwards is still with us , Leeds got a fair few out and played a centre on Monday who looked like a little kid in comparison .

Thought Edwards was with the knights for the season

2 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Much tougher opposition than last week , hope Edwards is still with us , Leeds got a fair few out and played a centre on Monday who looked like a little kid in comparison .

Sssshhh! They don't know he's the best player they haven't got.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 20/04/2022 at 14:15, georgeb1 said:

leeds have taken lads back from the bulls but only named 20 so number 21 is anyones guess 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Typical RL planning that the matches clash. Our ladies could have featured in the second game, and we  would have all got home to watch it. I hope there are regular updates on the semi final during our game.

It shouldn't be beyond the savvy of the SMC at the stadium to make sure the concourse TVs are tuned to the BBC Red button, but I'm not holding my breath.....

I'll make sure I've got enough data allowance on my phone for Sunday though!

6 hours ago, Nearenough said:

its a real pity that this match will clash with the womens SF match.

12 minutes ago, RBKnight said:

It shouldn't be beyond the savvy of the SMC at the stadium to make sure the concourse TVs are tuned to the BBC Red button, but I'm not holding my breath.....

DONT WORRY It's on BEEB i player so you can watch it when you want📺

• Like 1

On 21/04/2022 at 18:49, RBKnight said:

There is free wi-fi within the stadium just log in using your email address.

• Thanks 2

On 21/04/2022 at 12:25, Nearenough said:

its a real pity that this match will clash with the womens SF match.

Don’t see it that way. Two matches for the price of one. Simply record the ladies game and watch it when you get home from seeing the Knights win and consolidate their third position.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Game day, another sunny day to wake up to and look forward to watching the ever improving Knights at North Yorkshires best stadium, K.O. 3pm. don't miss out.

Don't you mean North Yorkshires ONLY stadium,🤣

• Haha 1

I think today will be a close contest , haven showed us earlier in the season if you're not on the game they will destroy you , however playing on a good surface and upturn in our form i think well have a bit too much for them today , 1st try Matty marsh, MOTM Jordan Thompson ATT 1893. 😀😀😀

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

I think today will be a close contest , haven showed us earlier in the season if you're not on the game they will destroy you , however playing on a good surface and upturn in our form i think well have a bit too much for them today , 1st try Matty marsh, MOTM Jordan Thompson ATT 1893. 😀😀😀

Play like we did against Widnes & Newcastle and we’ll put 40 on them. 

• Like 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season