Zak Hardacre

42 minutes ago, Tubby said:

Would Leeds want him? Despite their current predicament, he’s not really proven to be very stable and he’s half the player he was. 

No is the answer to that question.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Damien said:

Would Leeds fans want him back?

If he's been sacked by Wigan we'd need to understand why. Leeds should have sacked him first time around so I'd instinctively feel we shouldn't go down the route of bringing him back, particularly into an environment with a lot of young players in it.

Some fans will feel even more vociferous that he isn't someone we would want at the club.

Many I suspect though, possibly even most, would just be glad to have a decent, experienced player to fill the gaping holes in the backline and any other considerations are an irrelevance.

11 minutes ago, Loiner said:

He's not been a bad player for you has he Damien? 

I've never particularly rated him to be honest. I think he is an average at best centre and no where near French, and now Field, at full back. That is before the off field and attitude reasons.

• Like 4

He has removed any reference to Wigan from his Twitter biog which is partly feeding the “he must be leaving” rumour mill.

Would be strange if Wigan allow him to go to another SL club mid season unless they don’t see the new club as serious competition 

2 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

It's not up to the fans.

Presumably it will be the coaching staff although at Leeds that is currently the caretaker one as Smith doesn’t start for at least a couple of weeks

Edited by LeeF

1 minute ago, LeeF said:

Presumably it will be the coaching staff although at Leeds that is currently the caretaker one as Smith doesn’t start for at least a couple of weeks

If Mr Hetherington wants him Leeds will get him but who knows 🤔 

This must be the hundredth consecutive thread where the OP couldn't be bothered to spell Hardaker's name correctly.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

This must be the hundredth consecutive thread where the OP couldn't be bothered to spell Hardaker's name correctly.

Alexander?

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

42 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Hardaker to Leeds for the rest of the year and Gildart announced to return to Wigan for 2023 is something I could see happening. 

Couldn't see Gildart being a popular signing at Wigan. One of the "crowd" that came through at Wigan, some went to Oz (Burgess, Williams & Gildart) and their return has been very underwhelming. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Desert Skipper said:

What has Hardaker allegedly done this time? More chances than a game of Monopoly, the cheeky scamp.

It seems he was late for/missed training having stayed with his family in Pontefract after the Wakefield game.

• Thanks 1

I thought that the reason for pre match entertainment was to get people to their seats early on, spreading the flow of fans over a decent period, rather than them pouring in near kick off. Smooth the peak flow at the turnstiles, toilets and beer outlets.

3 hours ago, The Future is League said:

That's minor by his standards. Perhaps fine him a weeks wages and move on

Yes, although that might not be all there is to it of course.

And perhaps he is on a last warning after a driving incident iirc

13 hours ago, Damien said:

I've never particularly rated him to be honest. I think he is an average at best centre and no where near French, and now Field, at full back. That is before the off field and attitude reasons.

He maybe is an average centre but I don’t think our other options in that position are anywhere near that standard.

12 hours ago, LeeF said:

He has removed any reference to Wigan from his Twitter biog which is partly feeding the “he must be leaving” rumour mill.

Would be strange if Wigan allow him to go to another SL club mid season unless they don’t see the new club as serious competition 

Even stranger considering centre is by far our weakest position.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EagleEyePie said:

It seems he was late for/missed training having stayed with his family in Pontefract after the Wakefield game.

" sither tha can tek T lad art a Ponty,but tha car't tek Ponty art at t lad" 

• Haha 1

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

16 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

if he did go back to leeds - the full back shirt would easily be his - what is he at wigan 3rd? 4th? in the pecking order for his undoubted best position 

Agree , walker is average at best