Zak Hardacre

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Has he actually been sacked or is this just idle internet gossip? There is. I thing about it on WW’s website or other news outlets. 

3 pages in and nothing official 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

23 hours ago, Futtocks said:

This must be the hundredth consecutive thread where the OP couldn't be bothered to spell Hardaker's name correctly.

This may seem pedantic but It really annoys me when people can't get players names right, especially when it's my own clubs fans discussing one of our players.

Child(s), Tom(p)kins, Burrow(s) etc, stop it, just stop it!

At least get someone's name and spelling of said name correct if you're going to discuss them.

Hmmmpph!

• Like 5

On 20/04/2022 at 18:00, LeeF said:

He has removed any reference to Wigan from his Twitter biog which is partly feeding the “he must be leaving” rumour mill.

Would be strange if Wigan allow him to go to another SL club mid season unless they don’t see the new club as serious competition 

He'd be fine at Leeds then as they're not serious competition 😉 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

So not sacked at all then. 

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

If he's been dismissed surely it cant be because he moaned about having to return to Wigan HQ for debrief . Must have gone further than moan . My flight was once diverted to LBA and we were bussed to MAN airport as I was only 3 miles or so from home i wasnt to chuffed . Lol 

• Like 1

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

9 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Don't think he was sacked by Leeds. He requested a transfer, did he not?

The fact they let the MOS from the previous season leave so easily though says something else.

Leeds loaned him to Penrith midway through 2016 and then sold him for a 6 figure sum to Castleford in that off season.

Fantastic bit of business.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

Especially considering what happened the year after

Agent Zak indeed. Ironically I believe it was after our 4th and final League game against them at Cas early September that he was caught.

Even at the time I couldn't believe Cas would pay given how his non-Rugby antics seemed to be such an open secret

16 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Don't think he was sacked by Leeds. He requested a transfer, did he not?

The fact they let the MOS from the previous season leave so easily though says something else.

He had two final warnings one for chasing a student with not so good intentions dont know wether he caught him and the on field homophobic remark on national TV and at Cas played all that great football and then that loss in the GF cant have been helped by his stupidity and missing the game . 

• Like 1

FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

1 minute ago, EagleEyePie said:

Wow it must have been severe insubordination at work which is gross misconduct.  

I know Leeds are in a bad way but I dont want him here . 

• Like 1

JAMIE PEACOCK