superleague show new low

unless i need to go to specsavers - correct me if i am wrong  (sure you will) are those 2 women presenters really superimposed on to the footage of some warm up at a hull game? pretending to be there? what an insult to the viewer - dont bother - just show extended highlights instead - even the sportsman can extend to a studio - the bbc get worse - the licence fee is a joke 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

38 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

even the sportsman can extend to a studio

Although sorting out their sound levels, focusing and contrast seems to be beyond them. You'd think Betfred would want to spend some money on rugby league.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

unless i need to go to specsavers - correct me if i am wrong  (sure you will) are those 2 women presenters really superimposed on to the footage of some warm up at a hull game? pretending to be there? what an insult to the viewer - dont bother - just show extended highlights instead - even the sportsman can extend to a studio - the bbc get worse - the licence fee is a joke 

They were there, weren't they? Not sure the Super League Show has a special effects budget!

1 minute ago, RigbyLuger said:

They were there, weren't they? Not sure the Super League Show has a special effects budget!

well i did have it on HD - that might have made it look superimposed but then it would also have had to be the worlds longest warm up session ever!

2 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

Think they were there Johnny....it's the new format of presenting from a ground each week. Far better in my view 

You've got me wondering though....If they can fake the moon landing then faking Tanya at Craven Park would be the next logical step

Just now, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Think they were there Johnny....it's the new format of presenting from a ground each week. Far better in my view 

You've got me wondering though....If they can take the moon landing then faking Tanya at Craven Park would be the next logical step

wasnt the background hull fc ground?

6 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

You've got me wondering though....If they can fake the moon landing then faking Tanya at Craven Park would be the next logical step

The Virtual Tanyas. What a name for the next big music sensation!

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

8 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Definitely at Hull FC

They certainly were. They watched the game from just a few rows in front of us.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

9 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Going by the OP's past record, I don't think it was the (imaginary) green-screen superimposition that raised his hackles.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

Keep off the crack, kids. 

8 hours ago, Ullman said:

fair enough - i will re adjust my set in that case

TotalRL new low

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

TotalRL new low

You say that but, at no point, did anyone blame "the woke" ...

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

22 minutes ago, MZH said:

Best thread ever.

How's this for a curve ball, just to keep it going?

I've got a real soft spot for Tanya, but I've started to wonder if we could do a short term exchange deal and swap her for Rene Gartner for a few months (weeks).

I'm sure the NRL experience would do Tanya the world of good and might improve the BBC's presentation, when she gets back.

Best game in the world and all that.   

21 minutes ago, fighting irish said:

How's this for a curve ball, just to keep it going?

I've got a real soft spot for Tanya, but I've started to wonder if we could do a short term exchange deal and swap her for Rene Gartner for a few months (weeks).

I'm sure the NRL experience would do Tanya the world of good and might improve the BBC's presentation, when she gets back.

Best game in the world and all that.   

Met her at Broncos game once....she came across as intelligent and charming (and dealt with us well as we were 4/5 pints in)

14 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Met her at Broncos game once....she came across as intelligent and charming (and dealt with us well as we were 4/5 pints in)

Yes indeed. We don't want her sort weedling their way into our game.😀

Archived