Powell and Fash punishment

Quite rightly so!

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

4 minutes ago, dkw said:

Powell got a 6 game ban, Fash no punishment. 

Link?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Quite rightly so!

However, Fash’s mum is due a visit from Social Services to determine whether she feeds him enough.

• Haha 7

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

3 minutes ago, Desert Skipper said:

However, Fash’s mum is due a visit from Social Services to determine whether she feeds him enough.

Mind you, if Elliot Minchella comes down with tetanus or rabies, I'm sure the Disciplinary Panel can re-convene...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Mind you, if Elliot Minchella comes down with tetanus or rabies, I'm sure the Disciplinary Panel can re-convene...

Apparently he made Fash angry by laughing at his  haircut 

• Haha 1

Surprised Powell got 4 games less than Pryce.

The Powell effort drew comments from Aussies on Twitter who were more shocked and disgusted by Powell's actions.

• Like 2

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

• Haha 13

3 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Surprised Powell got 4 games less than Pryce.

The Powell effort drew comments from Aussies on Twitter who were more shocked and disgusted by Powell's actions.

Oh well. That trump's the disciplinary panel decision, then.

• Haha 3

While being cleared of biting a Hull KR player this evening, Brad Fash was warned by the RFL Disciplinary Tribunal of treating the disciplinary process without due respect after it was revealed he signed himself in as "Brad Gnash".

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

29 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I find it a bit bizarre that an offence so serious that it results in a 6 game ban only resulted in a sin bin on the day … when it was blatantly obvious on video review 

I think that's just how the officials are told to deal with dangerous contact/undue pressure offences. I don't think I've ever seen that type of tackle result in a red, even if it's blatantly obvious what has happened. They probably need to take a look at that though as it's crazy that challenges like Ferres on Gildart and Powell on Bennison can only result in a sin bin.

• Like 2

Edited by Wollo Wollo Wayoo

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

3 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Fans complaining that refs are not using the red card is a nice, but entirely predictable plot twist. 

No complaints when its warranted and in Powells case it certainly was.

• Like 3

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

39 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Oh well. That trump's the disciplinary panel decision, then.

Yea.I bothered my backside to remind myself why that was.

It was the recollection of the injury sustained by Alex McKinnon after a similar assault/tackle.

Trumped a cheap laugh,apparently.

His life changing injury seems to have evaded,and avoided,the disciplinary panel and their judgement. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.