Dewsbury on Sunday thoughts

Evs62

14 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

Well dews already have us wrote off,London being the club there main opposition for league survival,fair enough but would be great to prove them wrong, come on boys give us some hope utt

Not really. The quotes that you misread haven't written you off but simply point out that with two sides being relegated you aren't our only rivals for the drop. In terms of form and recruitment both of our side are probably the favourites to go down at present but there is still a long way to go.

Sunday's game will be a tense affair, no doubt.

• Like 2

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Tomposh has been a standout forward all season and never takes a back ward step and plays every game like it's his last so to even talk off dropping him because he was average in the haven game where the occasion may have gotten the better off him is mental 1 off the 1st names on sheet for me 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, homeandawayer said:

Same squad as last week so i'd bring in Hutchings for Thomson and Olstrum for Young.

I would play the bus driver before Young. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, town2018 said:

Tomposh has been a standout forward all season and never takes a back ward step and plays every game like it's his last so to even talk off dropping him because he was average in the haven game where the occasion may have gotten the better off him is mental 1 off the 1st names on sheet for me 

Everybody has their own opinion and in mine we need Hutchings size and ability to break the line. Tomposh had a good start to the season but as I said in my opinion his form has dipped recently and you'd have to drop somebody so for me it's him over our other forwards. It doesn't do them any harm to know where they have to be to keep their jersey. 

4 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

Everybody has their own opinion and in mine we need Hutchings size and ability to break the line. Tomposh had a good start to the season but as I said in my opinion his form has dipped recently and you'd have to drop somebody so for me it's him over our other forwards. It doesn't do them any harm to know where they have to be to keep their jersey. 

Totally agree everyone has there own opinions but surely tompsosh needs to be picked and drop young brewin or move him to centre and drop Joe brown because he was be terrible last few games but that's just my opinion 

Yes Hutchins is an odd one. His first game for us was on the wing which suggests he has some pace. I just wonder how he would go at centre? I recall that big destructive centre who played for Haven some years ago; can’t remember his name. These short spells though are a bit of a mystery.

Edited by DocH

3 hours ago, DocH said:

Yes Hutchins is an odd one. His first game for us was on the wing which suggests he has some pace. I just wonder how he would go at centre? I recall that big destructive centre who played for Haven some years ago; can’t remember his name. These short spells though are a bit of a mystery.

Mick Nanyn?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just hoping we can play to the same level as the first half of the haven game, we have a chance if we do. Jammer was kept quiet last week and didn't have is usual influence on the game,  I'm hoping he's got his mojo back this week . Best of luck to the team and travelling fans, make some noise boys. UTT. 💙