Dewsbury on Sunday thoughts

Evs62

24 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Death, taxes & young dropping a kick with the try line infront of him

Sounds like and even game so far. Hope we learn and take 2 points when on offer

How he gets picked is beyond me, offers absolutely nowt. Must be soul destroying for the young local lads not getting a game and watching his level of performance.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

It's a real shame all that hard work to get a point and one silly mistake gives away a penalty and up the field Dewsbury go and get the drop goal .

Listening in on the radio the same guy made a lot of  mistake when a pass would have been a better option with players outside him .

Same old, same old, how many more excuses can we keep making for them. Look at the league table and we haven’t yet scored 100 points and had 300+ scored against us.  Dewsbury are almost the same and London Broncos similar. None of us have 100 points from 9 matches played and yet we are still putting out the same sub-standard players and expecting them to win.  Today against another bottom team lost, end of.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

1 hour ago, Derwent said:

How he gets picked is beyond me, offers absolutely nowt. Must be soul destroying for the young local lads not getting a game and watching his level of performance.

The lad had a good game today and if it had stuck he would have won the game with it , I was at the match and to me he would have been my man of the match , he gave no penalties away and  didn't miss any tackles unlike others, are they getting slagged off ?? The player's need encouraging not blasted on  forums.

• Like 10

That will be a hard loss to take, listened to the end of the game and it sounded a bit of a shambles on Towns part, no chance to get DG away would of been better putting the ball in touch and taking the draw instead of giving a daft pen away. Hopefully get a win over them when you play them at home.

• Like 1

Tbh it was always going to be difficult this year, most teams that get promoted gain some players, we lost them. We have a couple coming next week and hopefully some more to follow that will make a difference, so all is not lost as long as the team keep putting the effort in. 

• Like 2