Mon 25 Apr: Ch: Bradford Bulls v Featherstone Rovers KO 19:45 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford Bulls
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/04/22 at 19:15

13 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

Fev by a mile, these games should just have a line put through them. Don´t risk anyone with an injury , just focus on the games that are actually winnable. I don´t want another brave loss ala Leigh in the cup, it´s worthless. 

That's the spirit!

Batley earned a draw with Fev a week after we had put 50 past them. Halifax gave us a fright at Post Office Road. The narrow pitch at Odsal is a great leveller, Bradford were leading Leigh with 5 minutes left in the CC.

Unless one team capitulates games at Odsal are always likely to be a close arm-wrestle with the pitch at its current width, the last 3 games have been won by 1, 1 and 3 points. What does it say to the team about the club's ambitions if they're basically conceding defeat in a home game before kick off?

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

It says I´m realistic and targeting more winnable games to get into the playoffs where a one of shock does make a difference is just smart management. 

So go out with the wrong attitude , and end up with even more injuries ? 🤔

• Like 1

Tbh I’m not that bothered in this as a contest but game aside I’m really looking forward to the half time interval when Emma Louise Jones and Ross fiddes try the pies and are subsequently smashed by Steve crossley and ant Walker for stealing their halftime grub .

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ShropshireBull said:

Did I say not try ? I was asked who do I think would win. Fev by a mile. If I am a manager any players who you are prioritising you rest and play someone else. Not really that complicated to grasp is it? No one with a brain is judging Kear on his ability to beat Fev. It´s games against Barrow , Haven and Batley that are going to decide the season. 

I agree , but even by just giving out the attitude that you've ' given the game up ' can produce an unhealthy mindset of those taking part , and potentially lead to injury , all IMO