Mon 25 Apr: Ch: Bradford Bulls v Featherstone Rovers KO 19:45 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford Bulls
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/04/22 at 19:15

The pleasing thing for me is playing on a postage stamp set up for a bulls big pack and a forwards slugfest non of our tries were crash bang wallop

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Widnes or Fev?

Over the years I've supported Fev I've seen Widnes score more 40's 50's and 60's against more then any other team so it would be nice to just beat them again.

Thought Fev were pretty ordinary in the first half. Tried to throw the ball around where the was no space, and as a consequence put the ball to the ground at least 10 times. 

Second half we were much more direct, which gave us more space. Some of that could have been Bradford tiring.

That type of pitch doesn't play to our strengths,  but a win is a win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, POR said:

The pleasing thing for me is playing on a postage stamp set up for a bulls big pack and a forwards slugfest non of our tries were crash bang wallop

No , but you were much better at the crash bang wallop through the middle , particularly Bussey , helped by the odd forward and some indifferent control by the ref , but it's what works on that pitch , we struggled in the cup , only taking the lead in the last 5 minutes , we still have to go back there in the league , I'd expect us to apply similar tactics that you did tonight , quick fast PTBs , and driving back in defence 

9 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

, but you were much better at the crash bang wallop through the middle , particularly Bussey , 

That's true G but I wasn't talking about the game in general just pleased we scored tries that didn't resort to forwards sticking it up their jumper and going crash bang wallop over the line

13 hours ago, doc said:

Widnes next for Fev. Bet they're trembling in their boots.....

Looking on the forum they use - Widnes have already cancelled their supporters coaches due to “lack of interest”

Edited by elppaxr2i

8 hours ago, POR said:

That's true G but I wasn't talking about the game in general just pleased we scored tries that didn't resort to forwards sticking it up their jumper and going crash bang wallop over the line

With some of the holes in the Bulls line you didn't need to 😉

8 hours ago, elppaxr2i said:

Looking on the forum they use - Widnes have already cancelled their supporters coaches due to “lack of interest

Copying the players then..