Fri 22 Apr: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Toulouse Olympique KO 20:00

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Toulouse Olympique

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/04/22 at 19:30

Must win for Toulouse. A three point gap with a new coach coming in, where you’d expect a “new coach bounce” would be too much of a gap, I feel, for Toulouse to stay in touch, so they really need to win this game. 

I hope they do to keep things interesting. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The storm said:

Thatmust be the weakest leeds team of the super league era

They’ve alwnays got their DR agreement with Fev to fall back on,I’m sure they can lend Leeds a few reserve players.

21 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Will Corey Norman play? I’m presuming not but have the club said when he’s expected to  arrive?

No. His latest social media post (an hour ago) is him in a restaurant with James Segeyaro (smoking Shisha) and Isaac John. 

Edited by Jughead
  • Like 1

That squad is decimated and I think TO can pull off a win which will make this forum extremely happy. The rumours about Hardaker coming back isn't true I hope. Anyway TO +10

24 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Will Corey Norman play? I’m presuming not but have the club said when he’s expected to  arrive?

Next week

I see Matthieu Jussaume is in line for his SL debut, handy timing to return given Armitage is out. Would be nice to see Schaumkel get back in the frame to make his debut as well.

TO will be well spent after some tight games over the last week, big effort to get back up for another one but they'll need to if they want to stay up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, M j M said:

The squad Leeds have announced is eye-wateringly thin. Toulouse have to be favourites for this.

I would wager there is more Premier division Rugby League (SL & NRL) expierience in this Leeds Squad than is in the Toulouse Squad, and the advantage of playing at home should be enough to secure a victory, albeit to keep interest going in the division I would welcome a Toulouse victory even though I don't see that saving them from relegation.

13 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Leeds by 22

I agree with my Mate Kev who is indirectly stating that Toulouse are that poorer side, they are not worthy of a SL place !!

Awaiting for his other user name to congratulate Toulouse come Friday night !

• Confused 1

Are Leeds planning to put Leeming at 7 and Martin at 6 and ask Dwyer to play long minutes? I can't see any other options really, but that nullifies Dwyer's effectiveness as an impact sub.

I think Leeds look okay up front (although their prop interchanges look a bit light).

My gut feeling is that Leeds will muddle through in a scrappy game and win by 8-12 points. 22-14 is what I'll go for.

Pity that this isn't the Sky game on Friday. I think the fact that it's a meeting of the bottom two gives an added desperation to both teams. Sky probably think there is more allure in Cas welcoming Saints to Wheldon Road, so I can understand their pick.

I think I'd rather watch this though, even if it might be a bit scrappy and dire.

Edited by StandOffHalf

5 hours ago, Snowys Backside said:

I agree with my Mate Kev who is indirectly stating that Toulouse are that poorer side, they are not worthy of a SL place !!

Awaiting for his other user name to congratulate Toulouse come Friday night !

What other user name? 

Toulouse’s next win will come in round 12 against Wakefield