Zak Hardaker.

tms

Hardaker, who signed in May 2018, has left the Club with immediate effect, which enables him to return to his family base in Yorkshire to pursue career opportunities closer to home.

Edited by marklaspalmas
change title

49 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

Outstanding ability if he can get his head right but the big word is IF! Got to be honest though Briscoe, Joey, Hardaker and Hall would be one hell of a 3/4 line.

what about joey to wigan , never say never

11 hours ago, Phil Briscoe said:

Between us and Cas I’m hearing. But Cas have got Ryan Hampshire to come in so smart money on us! 

Hampshire is already there but broke his thumb in a reserve game so out for a while

I hope we can work something out to take Zak for the remainder of this season.He would fit in at centre as Hardcastle was said to be out for 6 to 8 weeks.And  Mac was toying with playing him in the pack which i think would suit especially back row.Wigan may have come to an agreement about terminating the contract on lesser terms (wages) to suit both parties so he may not be out of our reach money wise.He does seem to be well respected by his teamates and opponents alike.

8 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

I hope we can work something out to take Zak for the remainder of this season.He would fit in at centre as Hardcastle was said to be out for 6 to 8 weeks.And  Mac was toying with playing him in the pack which i think would suit especially back row.Wigan may have come to an agreement about terminating the contract on lesser terms (wages) to suit both parties so he may not be out of our reach money wise.He does seem to be well respected by his teamates and opponents alike.

Would be very surprised if he were to drop down a league.  Zac is a sl player all day long, and I think he will go back to cas. I think leigh fancy their chances too.

10 hours ago, Dog forever said:

Would be very surprised if he were to drop down a league.  Zac is a sl player all day long, and I think he will go back to cas. I think leigh fancy their chances too.

If he can't get to Wigan i doubt he will be able to get to Leigh.I think Wakey could do worse than sign him they are in a right state at the moment.But i would like him at Fev.

• Like 1

Zak is definitely a bit of a loose cannon wherever he goes he may be just what fev need but could go off the rails at any time costing rovers their chance of super league so it's risk versus reward anyway Rhinos will soon find out.

40 minutes ago, Dog forever said:

Looks like he's on the way to rhinos. 

GOOD luck to him we all know he will be back at FEV before he finishes so if not now que que sera