Surprised, amazed

phildog

2 hours ago, bulldogs17 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0c256hm

Linners interview starts about 3hrs 20mins in. 

thank you sir!

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Carr wasn't actually ours, he was on loan to us. Obviously Giants weren't happy at his opportunity so withdrew him, that's how I see it anyway. Think he's gone gone. When and if we recall players due to crises, they are then well bedded into a different club's style of play anyway.

4 hours ago, phildog said:

Carr wasn't actually ours, he was on loan to us. Obviously Giants weren't happy at his opportunity so withdrew him, that's how I see it anyway. Think he's gone gone. When and if we recall players due to crises, they are then well bedded into a different club's style of play anyway.

Really? I bet if we need him he’ll play for us… 

When I asked the club I was told Ineson had signed on again, I can't argue with them, yes he was sent out to Dewsbury Moor as last year.

Carr is/was on loan and sent  and on our Stats sheet and probably sent out by The Giants to get game time and until the club says otherwise I still make it 5.

7 hours ago, RogerT said:

When I asked the club I was told Ineson had signed on again, I can't argue with them, yes he was sent out to Dewsbury Moor as last year.

Carr is/was on loan and sent  and on our Stats sheet and probably sent out by The Giants to get game time and until the club says otherwise I still make it 5.

Things change roger 

Ineson we had to release to be able to play amateur , and since then he has played for Bradford reserves , Carr can’t be on loan to 2 clubs , so our loan was cancelled to allow him to move to Oldham

• Like 2

IMG_0583.JPG

BB, does the old system of clubs giving permits to players to play amateur no longer exist? Ineson is still seen at our games in his monogrammed Batley kit and still trains and assists pre-match. It may well be that it's us who have allowed him to play for Bradford reserves as amateurs used to make up our A team back in the day.

• Like 2