Rugby league on national ITV news

And of course its all negative

Whilst the brain injury and early onset dementia to francis maloney is tragic, it is truly amazing how rugby league can make the main national news. 

3 hours ago, The storm said:

And of course its all negative

Whilst the brain injury and early onset dementia to francis maloney is tragic, it is truly amazing how rugby league can make the main national news. 

I sympathise mate, even in a country where League is the most popular TV sport I know what it`s like to have a broadcaster , in our case the national broadcaster, who never misses an opportunity to have a dig or point out a negative about the game.

It`s frustrating and infuriating to say the least and they talk up our main competitor like their #*^! doesn`t stink and trust me some of the things they have done are every bit as bad and sometimes worse than anything that has occurred in League.

Thankfully i never watch itv because it’s a rubbish station. From naff morning shows mostly involving Philip Schofield, to naff afternoons shows & quiz shows. Then naff soaps on a night, along with the dreadful itv entertainment involving P Schofield, and then he pops up on the naff ads. 

38 minutes ago, Josef K said:

Thankfully i never watch itv because it’s a rubbish station. From naff morning shows mostly involving Philip Schofield, to naff afternoons shows & quiz shows. Then naff soaps on a night, along with the dreadful itv entertainment involving P Schofield, and then he pops up on the naff ads. 

100% agree with that ITV is total s--t 

P

11 hours ago, ShropshireBull said:

They have kick and clap prem and six nations.  Protecting their investment under pretense of news. 

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

It’s got nothing to do with which code you support so why does it always come down to a “my code is better than your code” pi**ing contest. 

Ex players from both sides of the divide are taking actions against their respective governing bodies and all of them are going to need help and understanding in years to come. I’m not 100% convinced this should come at the cost of those governing bodies being bankrupted in court but it is the litigious world we live in. 

2 minutes ago, stevecl said:

It’s got nothing to do with which code you support so why does it always come down to a “my code is better than your code” pi**ing contest. 

Ex players from both sides of the divide are taking actions against their respective governing bodies and all of them are going to need help and understanding in years to come. I’m not 100% convinced this should come at the cost of those governing bodies being bankrupted in court but it is the litigious world we live in. 

You're missing the point.

Rugby League probably features on ITV news less once a year and every single story is negative.

Archived