Jump to content

MOM Bradford v Featherstone


Recommended Posts


1. Bus

2. Jacks

3. Davies

Interesting that most have gone for a very similar top 3 - which never seems to happen.  I was undecided about the top 2 but after watching it back Bus gets it for that pass to Jacks.  In real time from half a mile away we had no idea what happened !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, RobLambert said:

1. Bus

2. Jacks

3. Davies

Interesting that most have gone for a very similar top 3 - which never seems to happen.  I was undecided about the top 2 but after watching it back Bus gets it for that pass to Jacks.  In real time from half a mile away we had no idea what happened !!

Yeah not kidding I couldn't believe my eyes when the referee pointed for a try. I thought the ball must have been laying on the track with Bussey.😮

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, RobLambert said:

1. Bus

2. Jacks

3. Davies

Interesting that most have gone for a very similar top 3 - which never seems to happen.  I was undecided about the top 2 but after watching it back Bus gets it for that pass to Jacks.  In real time from half a mile away we had no idea what happened !!

I agree, the whole game looked far better than I thought it was when watching it back on television.

Im Fev and im proud

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

I agree, the whole game looked far better than I thought it was when watching it back on television.

I have seen words to that effect multiple times since Monday - lots of people who went thought it was a poor game whilst the ones who watched it on TV tended to think it was a good game.

That's The Odsal Experience for you isn't it? Shows how important it is to have a reasonable (ie non-distant) view of the action to appreciate what's going on, and that whole miniature patch of grass surrounded by a swathe of grey concrete is so unappealing to look at.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, The Phantom Horseman said:

That's The Odsal Experience for you isn't it? Shows how important it is to have a reasonable (ie non-distant) view of the action to appreciate what's going on, and that whole miniature patch of grass surrounded by a swathe of grey concrete is so unappealing to look at.

Agreed. It was, once again, a dismal fan/viewing experience, and all for the bargain sum of £22 entry, the cheeky bleeders.

Anyway just to put the cat amongst the pigeons:

1. Bussey

2. Johnny D

3. Jacks

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No votes since Wednesday so I am closing the Bradford match MOM down. Bussey was an outstanding winner with 72 votes, second was Jacks with 46 and third Davies with 30. The overall position is as follows: Bussey 20, lockwood 10, Jacks 9, Briscoe 8, Hall 7, Hardcastle and Cuthbertson 6 each, Wildie 5, Pickersgill and Davies 4 each, Gale, Moors and Leilua 3 each, Smith 2 and finally Jones, Ferres and Kheirallah 1 each.  Now on to Widnes on Sunday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...