Keighley Result

wayne_r

I think after yesterday's result ( and last week's loss) we can have no illusions as to how difficult this league actually is.

The team were unable to threaten Keighley at all and it showed how much Hansen brings to the team as he was sorely missed.

Putting  Rush straight into the team was the wrong decision - for me I would have put Abram at scrum half and Hayes at full back.

Keighley targeted Abram with the high kicks and got their first try out of it - I remember talking a friend is an Oldham fan he said that was his only criticism of Abram - was his size and said he was always targeted in the Championship........

Gregson was well marshalled also and being behind  a pack that wasn't on top on narrow pitch, meant their was little room for carving any openings.

I hate seeing four forwards on the bench - but what do I know ?

Again some strong individual performances but the team just weren't there as a unit yesterday, Richard Lapori's eye looked like he had been in a boxing match - I hope he is ok, looked pretty bad from where I was sitting.

This league is difficult because its possible to score fifty one week and then get turned over the next............

• Like 1