Hornets on your phone

Excolt 1

For those who can’t make Cornwall next Sunday , Hornets are on the Our League app at 1 o’clock. It’s free to download and very good quality. It’s going to be tight this season so every game is a must win. Good luck to Matt and the lads and fair play to all the supporters travelling down.

Edited by Excolt 1
Posted twice

6 hours ago, ornit4ever said:

I wonder if anyone is going to make the long trek down to Cornwall. It’s also a bank holiday…🤬

Just start early and you should be fine. I drive between Cornwall and Cheshire a lot and it flies by these days.

6 hours ago, Joe 90 said:

I've been looking at hotel prices to make a couple of days of the trip -- Very expensive ---- fuel very expensive so I think its our league for me 😒

Chuck a tent in the boot. There are several quiet campsites within a couple of miles of the ground! Weather is supposed to be dry, too!

14 hours ago, ChristianB said:

Just start early and you should be fine. I drive between Cornwall and Cheshire a lot and it flies by these days.

Chuck a tent in the boot. There are several quiet campsites within a couple of miles of the ground! Weather is supposed to be dry, too!

Good idea  (Not 😀) Camping days are long gone ! 

Think this will be tougher then people might expect today. 

Watched them against Oldham and North Wales on Our League and they score points and are improving all the time. Also they have brought in four from Leeds on loan this week so it should be a good challenge for Hornets and a great game to watch. 

Fingers crossed for another 2pts and hopefully we can go back to the top of the table albeit for a few hours until North Wales beat West Wales. 

Edited by The Hornet
  • Like 2