Barrow away on Monday.

spanishknight

2 hours ago, Nige Arro said:

Can you watch it on premier sports as a one off purchase? Can't seem to find any info apart from monthly subscription?

Cheers

I heard bootham tavern was showing the game tonight

For monthly subscribers through Sky the minimum subscription is 1 month. You will continue to subscribe at your monthly price (14.95) on a rolling basis until you decide to cancel by providing at least 5 working days notice for card payments or 15 working days for direct debit, before your next payment date. 
So, in a nutshell I have forked out £14.95 to watch the match and, as I have paid by card, I have set a reminder in my phone to cancel in 3 or so weeks time. So, I get another few matches free of charge.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fenton Knight said:

You have to subscribe for a minimum of a month but would need to cancel before the next payment is due. 

Edited by White Knight
  • Like 1

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

It’s ridiculous mate. Not good for any of the players that have work tomorrow and going to effect our crowd tonight. I live a 10 mins drive from the ground will be well past 10pm before I get home so will be a very late one for any of your fans that make the trip. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, steve75 said:

On Freesports tomorrow at 9.00pm I believe!

That's right S  between Bike World 🚴‍♂️ and the MLS show ⛹️‍♂️🥳

6 minutes ago, Butch said:

It’s ridiculous mate. Not good for any of the players that have work tomorrow and going to effect our crowd tonight. I live a 10 mins drive from the ground will be well past 10pm before I get home so will be a very late one for any of your fans that make the trip. 

Be lucky if 20 go. If been on a Sunday afternoon more like 200.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fenton Knight said:

Have to say that was a great defensive display - took me back to those days in 2019!  I think we defended seven sets in around 10 mins. Also, creative going forward and took our tries well. Well done. 

Sounded like a great effort and real committed defence just like in 2019.

Just wish more would come to home games - next home match is Halifax who are doing well themselves and usually bring good support, our last home match against them (in 2019) was 2101. No reason why we shouldn’t  break 2500. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

Sounded like a great effort and real committed defence just like in 2019.

Just wish more would come to home games - next home match is Halifax who are doing well themselves and usually bring good support, our last home match against them (in 2019) was 2101. No reason why we shouldn’t  break 2500. 

You might get your wish AB. Think it’s a double header too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

massive effort,,very well organised in the 2nd half, avoiding fordys 'pressure releases' and defending the line with brains as well as brawn

o'hagan and harris are a pairing thats working really well, always lots of options and they set up nicely to complete sets on our terms which is something weve lacked in recent years

we had almost no unforced errors in there and our yards after contact was excellent all night

only negative i can see was the utterly stupid late hit by pauli, he could be lookin at a holiday