Fri 29th Apr : SL : Leeds Rhinos v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 20:00

Who will win?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

Discuss the SL game between Leeds Rhinos and Hull Kingston Rovers here.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

With Hardaker this was going to be difficult, without him almost impossible.

Levi Edwards likely to be recalled from York to cover, I'm not sure who ends up at Fullback frankly, Handley or Simpson for me. Though a rogue option might be Austin at FB. 

7 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

With Hardaker this was going to be difficult, without him almost impossible.

Levi Edwards likely to be recalled from York to cover, I'm not sure who ends up at Fullback frankly, Handley or Simpson for me. Though a rogue option might be Austin at FB. 

Broadbent to fullback if Edwards doesn't come back Id stick Martin at centre

• Like 1

This will be a mauling....

Leed's edge defence is beyond clueless....a mixture of dumb one out rushes that don't work, missed tackles and most astonishingly when they simply don't tackle full stop (I still can't believe the Hurrell try few weeks ago) 

No real full back to martial the line mixed with KR having an electric left edge 

I think they will score at least 4 right in the left hand corner at least .....

Hope I'm wrong as Broncos are about to go out of existence and I visit Headingly more than any other ground.....the muted atmosphere recently hasn't been great....and not good for our game full stop

Edited by Bedfordshire Bronco
  • Like 1

Ben Crooks error and Leeds open the scoring.

Leeds 6 Rovers 0.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Rovers have been their own worst enemies the first half. Leeds have looked positively sprightly by their standards but can't rely on the opposition making so many mistakes in the second half.

Leeds 10 Rovers 0.

Edited by Old Frightful

Just now, Barley Mow said:

10-0 conversion was missed

Sorry, just wishful thinking…wtf was Rhys Martin doing?

• Like 1

Leeds penalty, 

12-0.

I was just a little premature, that’s all…

Vete in the bin, Rovers down to 12.

Leeds 12 Rovers 0, full tarm.

10 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

This will be a mauling....

Leed's edge defence is beyond clueless....a mixture of dumb one out rushes that don't work, missed tackles and most astonishingly when they simply don't tackle full stop (I still can't believe the Hurrell try few weeks ago) 

No real full back to martial the line mixed with KR having an electric left edge 

I think they will score at least 4 right in the left hand corner at least .....

Hope I'm wrong as Broncos are about to go out of existence and I visit Headingly more than any other ground.....the muted atmosphere recently hasn't been great....and not good for our game full stop

You were saying? 😉

fabulous win the for the Rhinos, defence was excellent the young kids really stood up

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1