NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 9 2022 - Results Posted; Awards Presented

NRL ROUND 9 POLL 2022   

12 members have voted

1. 1. How many teams will score 30 points or more?

• 0 teams to score 30 or more points
    • 1 or 2 teams
    • 3 or 4 teams
    • 5 or 6 teams
    • 7 or more teams to score 30 or more points

This poll is closed to new votes

NJKDw0E.jpg

EVERYONE WELCOME 

Fixtures:

etQJdqj.jpg

All you need to do is:

1. Name the 8 winning teams  (a drawn game after extra time counts as a win for both teams for the sake of our competition)

2. How many points will be scored by all the teams added together in R9? (Used as tie breaker for Champion Tipster award)

3. How many HOME wins will there be in the round? When a game is played on the road the first team  is taken as the home team.

4. Poll: How many teams will score 30 points or more? Enter in your post and also at the top of the topic.

Entries welcome until the first game of the round kicks off this Thursday 5th May.

Award images are made and presented weekly. There's a tipping ladder kept throughout the season which is kept as a separate thread on this forum.

It's great to have you with us.

Enjoy your Rugby League

Edited by Graham
  • Thanks 1

• Graham pinned this topic

Poll Question

3 or 4 teams.

Round 9 Winners

South Sydney Rabbitohs

Canberra Raiders

Penrith Panthers

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Sydney Roosters

North Queensland Cowboys

Melbourne Storm

Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Total Points

Home Wins

1E0C84F5-C519-477B-AB96-36B3C1238463.png

Winners : Bunnies, Raiders, Panthers, Seagulls, Easts, Cowboys, Storm, Sharks

Home Wins : All 8

Poll : 3 or 4

And whilst I don't like to correct Graham (cos he is never wrong) I think the first match might be on Thursday the 5th, not 6th as stated above. 

12 hours ago, Spotty Herbert said:

Winners : Bunnies, Raiders, Panthers, Seagulls, Easts, Cowboys, Storm, Sharks

Home Wins : All 8

Poll : 3 or 4

And whilst I don't like to correct Graham (cos he is never wrong) I think the first match might be on Thursday the 5th, not 6th as stated above. 

If only SP H!

I’ve righted the wrong. 😃

• Like 1

Winners: Rabbitohs, Raiders, Panthers, Sea Eagles, Roosters, Cowboys, Storm, Sharks

Home wins: 6

Team +30: 3

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Week 9. Good luck to one and all 

Poll 3 to 4 Points:304 Homes: 6

Rabbitohs,  Bulldogs, Eels, SeaEagles  Roosters. Cowboys,  Storm, Sharks

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Poll 1 or 2

Rabbits 

Raiders 

Panthers 

Eagles 

Roosters 

Cowboys 

Storm

Warriors 

Homes 7

Points 301

You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if its late.

Poll = 3 or 4 teams

Winners = Bunnies, Raiders, Panthers, Sea Eagles, Roosters, Cowboys, Storm, Sharks

Points = 305

Home wins = 8

Edited by JimBronco

Poll - 3 or 4

Winners - South Sydney, Canberra Raiders, Penrith Panthers, Manly Sea Eagles, Sydney Roosters, North Queensland Cowboys, Melbourne Storm, Cronulla Sharks

Points - 318

Home Wins - 8

Jarrod Crokers return has swung it Ricky's way for me - Croker Cure for Canberra Chokers and I have an uneasy feeling about the Roosters in Mackay but still backing the Chhoks to turn things round.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

28 minutes ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

Jarrod Crokers return has swung it Ricky's way for me - Croker Cure for Canberra Chokers and I have an uneasy feeling about the Roosters in Mackay but still backing the Chhoks to turn things round.

Yes, the Raiders v Bulldogs game was the poser of the round for me. While I admire Jarrod Croker I'm not sure it'll be enough for them to regain their mojo. Then of course there's Wighton missing. 

I'd just sort of decided not to tip Raiders again until they have shown they can win a match. 🤪

It's with fingers crossed then that I went for Doggies.

I hope Croker does have a good game and is over his knee surgery. It'll be his first NRL game since Round 22 last season when he takes to the field on Friday. He's the sort of player I admire.

Edited by Graham

1. Name the 8 winning teams Rabbitohs; Raiders; Panthers; Sea Eagles; Roosters; Cowboys; Storm; Sharks

2. How many points will be scored by all the teams added together in R9? 317

3. How many HOME wins will there be in the round? 8

4. Poll: How many teams will score 30 points or more? 2

Thanks

A HEADS UP EVERYONE A NEW HEAT OF NRL SURVIVOR HAS STARTED, EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN IN.....YOU WILL FIND THE GAME AT THE LINK BELOW.

2022 TOTAL RL FORUMS NRL SURVIVOR ELIMINATION COMPETITION HEAT 3...ALL WELCOME TO JOIN IN - The Australian Rugby League Forum - Total Rugby League Fans Forum

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

WINNERS

Rabbitohs

Raiders

Panthers

Sea Eagles

Roosters

Cowboys

Dragons (LOYALTY & INSANITY SOMETIMES GO HAND IN HAND)

Sharks

TOTAL POINTS

HOME WINS

POLL

1 or 2 Teams

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

WINNERS - Rabbitohs, Raiders, Panthers, Sea Eagles, Roosters, Cowboys, Storm, Sharks.

TOTAL POINTS - 333

HOME WINS - 8

POLL - 1 or 2 Teams

• Graham changed the title to NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 9 2022 - In Progress

Summary of Results for Round 9 Tipping Competition:

HBnMt7K.png

Congratulations to all our top scorers and our Champion Tipster this week SPOTTY HERBERT

Well done all our other award winers.

The animated award will follow shortly, when I've produced it.

*** N.B. Farmduck’s score was 6 correct tips not 5. His final tip was Sharks, my mistake. ***

Edited by Graham
  • Thanks 2

• Graham changed the title to NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 9 2022 - Results Posted
  • Graham changed the title to NRL TIPPING COMPETITION Round 9 2022 - Results Posted; Awards Presented

Well done Spotty Herbert

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris