Summer Bash 2022 Shirt

1 hour ago, Normy_Rover said:

I'm not sure about this one

1 hour ago, Fevrover said:

Dreadful imo.

In my opinion you're both wrong  it's a made up shirt for a made up competition who's only saving grace is it's usually played at blackpool

The club should be applauded not ridiculed for going against a traditional shirt paying tribute to our servicemen and women. especially with money from every purchase being donated to Help for Heroes:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, POR said:

In my opinion you're both wrong  it's a made up shirt for a made up competition who's only saving grace is it's usually played at blackpool

The club should be applauded not ridiculed for going against a traditional shirt paying tribute to our servicemen and women. especially with money from every purchase being donated to Help for Heroes:

I didn't know that just saw the photo,makes more sense now.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, POR said:

I said I'm not sure about it, that hardly constitutes ridicule....anyway I've pre-ordered one but will probably only wear it for the Bash

Edited by Normy_Rover
added info
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Normy_Rover said:

I said I'm not sure about it, that hardly constitutes ridicule....anyway I've pre-ordered one but will probably only wear it for the Bash

Wasn't  pointing the finger at you N it was just a generalization of what may happen when it gets out in the wide wide world

• Like 1

I’m hoping they do it in a polo shirt because I don’t like the heavier material of the shirts 

Im Fev and im proud

28 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

I dislike it. I don't have to like it. Liking it is not what it's about. 

I'll buy one for t'nipper. He'll love it

Moving on....

That's true robin nobody has to like it just appreciate the reason behind it 🧑‍✈️🧑‍✈️🧑‍✈️

• Like 2