Match thread: 1895 Cup Semi-final. Barrow v Featherstone Rovers. Sunday 8th May 2022.

17 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

There are those amongst us who have been advocating for this to be used much more for ages now.

Turning the ball over a metre or two from the line makes it bloody hard to get out.... 

I think some people think its a ruler you must kick on the last tackle,

Looking at the squad  for me the  BM has 4 obvious choices to make and 2 questions to answer looking at the 17 who beat barrow tuther week 4 obvious choices are

1 Joey L for Ben H or Gareth G

2 Morgan S for Matty W in the halves

3 Jesse SL for Callum F

4 Tyia H for Loui M

And the two questions

1 After Widnes  does a fresh legged Mattty W replace Conor J  

2 Do you replace Tom H with second hooker outside back or another forward

1 minute ago, haskey said:

Team picked around 25 minutes ago. Looks on paper good enough to come home with the win.

1 minute ago, haskey said:

Team picked around 25 minutes ago. Looks on paper good enough to come home with the win.

Can you list it please..

Well nothing happened to day that was not expected but the pleasing thing for me was we scored in the 5th minute and then in the 77th

1 hour ago, mightyship said:

Good workmanlike performance I thought. We were patient and took our chances when we could. 

que sera sera - whatever will be will be - we’re going to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium- que sera sera (you get the idea 😊)

1 hour ago, mightyship said:

Good workmanlike performance I thought. We were patient and took our chances when we could. 

que sera sera - whatever will be will be - we’re going to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium- que sera sera (you get the idea 😊)

Just to finish it off. Que sera sera -whatever will be will be, the future's not ours to see but we will beat Leigh  by tweny points to three. Que sera SI THA.

1 minute ago, jamescolin said:

Just to finish it off. Que sera sera- whatever will be will be, the future's not ours to see but we will beat Leigh by 20 points to three. SI THEE from me. The points we will be TOT EN EM up.  UTR We are going far.

What a fantastic day for the travelling fans, great venue, friendly people and I've got sunburnt forearms, never expected that from an away day at Barrow.

Edited by Normy_Rover
grammar
  • Haha 1

Not the result I wanted but some times you just has to take it on the chin and enjoy what is front of you. Today was one of those days for me.

Your team really know how to turn on the style and put on a show. Fev are the benchmark off and on the field everyone else must aspire to.

It was It must be great to be a Fev fan.

All of the very best not only in the Cup but onwards into Superleague.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

To celebrate our win today which gives us the chance to defend the 1895 cup i visited the wine rack.My choice Samuei  Wynn  DATE with DESTINY a 14% dark red,it has a nice ring to it don't you think.Only drawback is it's Australian.Well done to all the team.

• Like 2