Sun 8th May: 1895 SF: Leigh Centurions v Sheffield Eagles KO 16:00

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Sheffield Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/05/22 at 15:30

54 minutes ago, Snowys Backside said:

I talk about Bussey because I know he's a good un, but once a Sh**house, always a Sh**house. 

He's had a great season so far but I hope he doesn't have that brain fart in the GF, because he will have at least 1 this season. Fev don't deserve that, but he has that in his locker I'm afraid 😨 

The last one I can remember was when he gave away a penalty whilst in possession in Toronto in 2019. I can barely remember him being penalised since then. Contrary to his popular image amongst some fans, he's actually very bright and articulate - he's probably been the best player analyst on RoversTV when he's been out injured, for instance.

The fact that McDermott made him captain when Locky missed a game earlier this season speaks volumes.

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

The last one I can remember was when he gave away a penalty whilst in possession in Toronto in 2019. I can barely remember him being penalised since then. Contrary to his popular image amongst some fans, he's actually very bright and articulate - he's probably been the best player analyst on RoversTV when he's been out injured, for instance.

The fact that McDermott made him captain when Locky missed a game earlier this season speaks volumes.

Fair play to him, but no doubt some sledging will come his way in the bigger and closer games. 

Going to be interesting between Leigh and Fev but to be honest, I feel there is only one game either want to win. 

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Didn't he get 10 games for biting at Toronto?

25 minutes ago, LeytherRob said:

He got 8 I think. As I stated before, pretty sure it was against Toulouse so a game which Toronto would not have it their own way. 

Other than a couple of head butts, he’s and Angel 🤣

He is no Timmy Street though ! 😇

8 hours ago, LeytherRob said:

Indeed (it was actually 8 games) and that's what has got him the reputation.

But that was nearly four years ago. His last visit to the disciplinary was over three years ago (when he received a 1-match ban for a Grade A offence) and he's barely given away a penalty since then.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Indeed (it was actually 8 games) and that's what has got him the reputation.

But that was nearly four years ago. His last visit to the disciplinary was over three years ago (when he received a 1-match ban for a Grade A offence) and he's barely given away a penalty since then.

Bussey is one of those every set of opposition fans - those who know the game - love to hate, but they would also want him in their team other than in the opposition ranks.

As a Leigh fan when I look at the Fev pack the two player's that gives me the most trepidation is Bussey and John Davies who I consider is one off the most underrated player's in the sport, I well remember JD's effort in Fev's loss at Toronto he was like a one man demolition squad he must have hit (fairly) every opposition player numerous times. And more importantly he always plays well against Leigh, even the game he was chosen to start at stand-off.

7 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Bussey is one of those every set of opposition fans - those who know the game - love to hate, but they would also want him in their team other than in the opposition ranks.

As a Leigh fan when I look at the Fev pack the two player's that gives me the most trepidation is Bussey and John Davies who I consider is one off the most underrated player's in the sport, I well remember JD's effort in Fev's loss at Toronto he was like a one man demolition squad he must have hit (fairly) every opposition player numerous times. And more importantly he always plays well against Leigh, even the game he was chosen to start at stand-off.

Absolutely agree. 

The rest are sh*te 😂😂😂😉