Sun 8th May: 1895 SF: Barrow Raiders v Featherstone Rovers KO 14:00

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Barrow Raiders
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/05/22 at 13:30

Hopefully Cresta will rest a few of the players carrying injuries ready for the Worky game which is much more important to what we are aiming at

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

6 minutes ago, morty said:

Hopefully Cresta will rest a few of the players carrying injuries ready for the Worky game which is much more important to what we are aiming at

And what if the draw had you paired with Sheffield, would you have wanted to rest the same players in view of meeting Fev or Leigh in the final?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

And what if the draw had you paired with Sheffield, would you have wanted to rest the same players in view of meeting Fev or Leigh in the final?

Who knows but seeing how Fev & Leigh’s continuing spending spree’s have rendered the comp even more pointless you can hardly blame them & I think you’ll see it more often in the league games against those 2.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Who knows but seeing how Fev & Leigh’s continuing spending spree’s have rendered the comp even more pointless you can hardly blame them & I think you’ll see it more often in the league games against those 2.

Yes I have to agree with you Dav, I will be picking the games to attend as much as I enjoy watching my team win, I get no pleasure at all seeing completely one sided games.

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

but we didn't draw Sheffield so that's immaterial bud .... Leigh and Fev are so far removed in this league as not to matter to us mere mortals fighting for the other places

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

2 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Batley drew with Fev...Bradford came within 5 minutes of beating Leigh. Don't get some of the defeatist attitudes.

More of a realistic attitude, having just explained players are injured etc. There is a huge gulf between the top 2 and the rest and the size of the squads are a part of it.

Got to disagree strongly with any resting of players - it won't be happening.

This is our cup final this weekend. It is only a few weeks since we matched Huddersfield in the Challenge cup.

Admittedly we are big underdogs but that will make victory even sweeter should the slim chance occur

No-one will remember in 10 years if we finish 6th, 7th , 8th , 9th or 10th

But making a major cup final (for lower league teams) will be part of the club's history

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
BarrowRaiders-TheMan-1.png

1 hour ago, the man said:

Got to disagree strongly with any resting of players - it won't be happening.

This is our cup final this weekend. It is only a few weeks since we matched Huddersfield in the Challenge cup.

Admittedly we are big underdogs but that will make victory even sweeter should the slim chance occur

No-one will remember in 10 years if we finish 6th, 7th , 8th , 9th or 10th

But making a major cup final (for lower league teams) will be part of the club's history

Great post 👍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Yes I have to agree with you Dav, I will be picking the games to attend as much as I enjoy watching my team win, I get no pleasure at all seeing completely one sided games.

Harry i  don't normally but after all the hammering by Widnes over many years i enjoyed Sundays win.

8 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

My kids have already pestered me into booking a hotel in London, which means Barrow are definitely going to pull off a shock. 

I’ve paid extra for a refundable room. I have a bad feeling about this one. 

Barrow 21 - Fev 18

offer that up at the bookies mate you will make a fortune, enough to take the kids for a slap up meal in london , enjoy your weekend.