Sun 8th May: 1895 SF: Barrow Raiders v Featherstone Rovers KO 14:00

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Barrow Raiders
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/05/22 at 13:30

On 04/05/2022 at 16:13, the man said:

Got to disagree strongly with any resting of players - it won't be happening.

This is our cup final this weekend. It is only a few weeks since we matched Huddersfield in the Challenge cup.

Admittedly we are big underdogs but that will make victory even sweeter should the slim chance occur

No-one will remember in 10 years if we finish 6th, 7th , 8th , 9th or 10th

But making a major cup final (for lower league teams) will be part of the club's history

This is from the Chairman's own hand. He's done a fantastic job so far and hopefully this is our day in the sun. ( a rarity in Barrow ). 

• Like 1

I doubt we'll win (then again, you never know in a cup tie!) but it's pleasing to be in a money spinning semi final: I'm fairly confident Featherstone will bring more fans up here than Huddersfield managed (around 50, if that). 

Oh and bring your flat caps, lads. The weather's set fair for once. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Fevrover said:

What's your prediction POR ?

Sorry to disappoint you F but I have never done and never will predict the result of any rugby match especially FEV It'something I've never been interested in I don't even bother with the who will win vote at  the top of the page

BUT and it's a big BUT just cos it's you  I will ignore my dislike of predictions 

So here goes F on sunday I predict

Barrow ? v FEV ?   Hope that helps🤣

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, POR said:

Sorry to disappoint you F but I have never done and never will predict the result of any rugby match especially FEV It'something I've never been interested in I don't even bother with the who will win vote at  the top of the page

BUT and it's a big BUT just cos it's you  I will ignore my dislike of predictions 

So here goes F on sunday I predict

Barrow ? v FEV ?   Hope that helps🤣

Thank you ,extremely lol 😆 

18 hours ago, Dave W said:

I doubt we'll win (then again, you never know in a cup tie!) but it's pleasing to be in a money spinning semi final: I'm fairly confident Featherstone will bring more fans up here than Huddersfield managed (around 50, if that). 

Oh and bring your flat caps, lads. The weather's set fair for once. 

Would have loved to have played Barrow in the final,rekindle memories of 1967.

Can't see anything other than a 30 point win for Featherstone, too big too fast too strong and experienced, they have the team their money has paid hansomely for. But there again its a one off semi final at home and I could be proven wrong and it could be a tighter game.

1 hour ago, Fevrover said:

Fully expected Saints and Hkr today.

There's a massive difference between part time injury depleted Barrow and a full strength star studded Featherstone than there is  between Wigan and Saints mate. Wigan have been flying lately too. 

But again shocks can happen in cup games. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Ringo said:

There's a massive difference between part time injury depleted Barrow and a full strength star studded Featherstone than there is  between Wigan and Saints mate. Wigan have been flying lately too. 

But again shocks can happen in cup games. 

We know more then most ,Wembley 83 NO CHANCE but won.

1 hour ago, Butch said:

Said they couldn’t handle to much fresh sea air. 

Or were they just getting out of the way of the vicious seagulls , I was mugged by 2 of them on Maccy Ds car park when working up there last year 

Barrow 0:16 Featherstone at HT

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson