bulls away

georgeb1

It’s tickets only if you didn’t get them early at 20 quid it goes up by 2 quid. 

should be a easy win for York we blew haven away other week then second half tired and only just held on.

like yourselves we’ve had a week off but only thing that maybe helped is some players back hopefully behind the sticks is open again as been for fax and Fev.

hope we give you a decent enough game and least make you work for your tries.

51 minutes ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Is there adequate car parking at or near the ground?  Not been by car for a long time.

Rooley cres when you come off the 606 to go down rooley lane towards Odsal first left then 2 minute walk to ground. To leave drive through the little estate back on motorway.

• Thanks 1

First try massive forward pass any York fan there knows it. second try hand gifted by the bulls with dropped ball.

we had a lot time on York line never looked like scoring until 7 seconds from end we had a try rightful ruled out for been in touch other lines man that been given haha. 

York the better team but miles off leigh and featherstone going off that evidence but I think even the hardcore York fans know that. 

we defended much better than we have been but with are half backs we need someone in that’s going let both have the cuffs off.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

First try massive forward pass any York fan there knows it. second try hand gifted by the bulls with dropped ball.

we had a lot time on York line never looked like scoring until 7 seconds from end we had a try rightful ruled out for been in touch other lines man that been given haha. 

York the better team but miles off leigh and featherstone going off that evidence but I think even the hardcore York fans know that. 

we defended much better than we have been but with are half backs we need someone in that’s going let both have the cuffs off.

Think all Knights know were miles off Fev and Leigh, we've not spent anywhere near them but we're having a good season, I'd be more worried if I were a Bulls supporter, see you at the L.N.E.R. Stadium.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Think all Knights know were miles off Fev and Leigh, we've not spent anywhere near them but we're having a good season, I'd be more worried if I were a Bulls supporter, see you at the L.N.E.R. Stadium.

We will do hopefully we’ve a good guy in charge by then said to a York fan in the ground the ground is making it hard for us.

we’ve only lost to leigh away this season so far and only beat batley at Odsal so what people say about the ground and Odsal it’s costing us more than any other team. Let’s be honest leigh away ain’t a bad one too lose its expected. Won a couple more home games where easily that 5th or 6th spot so nothing to worry about at Bradford overall.

Interesting what you say about the pitch Bullmania. Fordy was less than complimentary about it after the game.

Loads of hysterics on SM from Bulls fans talking about relegation form. You're a way better team than that. It wasn't easy today, and i dont imagine there'll be too much between the teams for the return match later in the season.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JonT said:

Interesting what you say about the pitch Bullmania. Fordy was less than complimentary about it after the game.

Loads of hysterics on SM from Bulls fans talking about relegation form. You're a way better team than that. It wasn't easy today, and i dont imagine there'll be too much between the teams for the return match later in the season.

Every team coach is going complain but you’ve come got the two points and don’t have to come again this season where 1 win 6 losses at home counting cup. Where 5 wins and 1 losses away counting cup proves where we want to play expansive rugby and getting to do that away from home.

where far from relegation no disrespect to Workington there a shoe in sadly. I still think where good enough make 6th in play offs and having a crack but that’s from picking up some home wins too if not mid table.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

Every team coach is going complain but you’ve come got the two points and don’t have to come again this season where 1 win 6 losses at home counting cup. Where 5 wins and 1 losses away counting cup proves where we want to play expansive rugby and getting to do that away from home.

Can't be fun watching your team play on that pitch every other week. Really enjoyed the rivalry that has come about between us over the last few seasons, and there's been some cracking games during that time. Look forward to seeing you for a more open game at the LNER.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bullmania said:

Your right about us and most team's are behind Leigh and Featherstone but in a one of game anything can happen

• Like 7

Bit hit and miss today , but great effort again in defence to repel most that the bulls could throw at us , good numbers made the trip and Sang all game , fax next week will be tougher let's hope some of the battle scar's from today aren't too bad , well done , up the fantastic kneets😀😀😀

• Like 5

negatives first - heaps of errors and poor set completions mainly in the 1st half.... but we dug in and showed team spirit and bottle to grind things out when things could easily have gone pear shaped. without the amazing marsh try saving effort that he got binned for at the start of the 2nd half things coulda been very different. 

i wont comment on the bulls or their pitch as thats their problem not ours

well done the kneets, a gutsy win from a team that are playing for each other and for the shirt, they can be very proud of the effort they all put in today

onwards the massive kneets!

• Like 3

The Knights were a bit scratchy, the Bulls were a bit scratchy but neither as scratchy as the officials - RH will have to watch that back from behind the sofa!

Very resolute, our boys, Seven and counting!

• Like 8

Sounded like an incredible defensive effort, you have to go back to March 2019 (vs full time Toulouse) for when Bradford scored less points at home.

And it’s probably been decades since Bradford scored less than 6 points at Odsal against a part time team (I gave up looking when I got as far back as 2009!).

Huge game next week. Both Knights sides deserve a big crowd.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Bullmania said:

EVERYONE is miles off Leigh and Fev with the dosh they have splashed , you play the Odsal pitch more than anyone else so should do a whole lot better.

• Like 2