St George Prop Daniel Alvaro signs for Toulouse (merged threads)

5 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Fingers crossed they have a Super League licence for the next ten years. It’s probably a signing but we can live in hope. 

Easy,Harry’s gonna get ya.

• Haha 1

114 NRL games 28yrs old from St.George Played at Brisbane Broncos & Paramatta earlier.

Signed up to 2024

https://www.to13.com/a-la-une/breaking-le-to-signe-daniel-alvaro/

Edited by audois
  • Like 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

9 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Daniel Alvaro signed from St George,so maybe not that “big” of a news story but still a useful recruit,he’s been a solid NRL performer during his career.

Fairly underwhelming, but yes good for them. 

• Like 1

Both Alvaro and Ashall-Bott signing til the end of 2024 is the big takeaway for me.

They're future proofing for another shot at staying up in 2024 if they don't make it this year.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, northamptoncougar said:

Literally know nothing about him , any good?

Solid prop with over 100 NRL games who has played for Italy so maybe doesn’t count on the quota.

18 minutes ago, UTK said:

Both Alvaro and Ashall-Bott signing til the end of 2024 is the big takeaway for me.

They're future proofing for another shot at staying up in 2024 if they don't make it this year.

Hopefully they’ve got enough money to go up next year then. Whoever doesn’t go up out of Leigh and Fev won’t be pushovers. 

Edited by Eddie

I'm glad they finally managed to sign a prop. They've been looking for one since the beginning of the season to replace Rémi and now with Mitch injured they need one more than ever. 

• John Drake changed the title to St George Prop Daniel Alvaro signs for Toulouse (merged threads)
11 minutes ago, kiggy said:

I'm glad they finally managed to sign a prop. They've been looking for one since the beginning of the season to replace Rémi and now with Mitch injured they need one more than ever. 

Didn't know Mitch was injured, how long is he out for?

2 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Will he be over in time for the big relegation clash against Wakefield on 15th May?

Lands early next week. If he is fit he should play, more ready than Corey will be I think.  

• Like 3