Match thread: 1895 Cup Final. Featherstone Rovers v Leigh. Saturday 28th May 2022.

Kids have done me over again. Even the wife is coming this time.

Going down Friday, doing some London stuff followed by a trip to Skolars Friday night.

Game on Saturday and I think I'm being blagged into going to a show Saturday night.

Home on Sunday.

A week in Majorca would have cost far less 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

Going down Friday, doing some London stuff followed by a trip to Skolars Friday night.

Game on Saturday and I think I'm being blagged into going to a show Saturday night.

Home on Sunday.

Well SOUNDS like your a glutton for punishment D

What was it you said 

I still think Leigh are miles ahead of us (Fev)

They look bigger and faster than us to me.

Every time I've seen Leigh since, I'm convinced they're well ahead of us.🤣

All JOKING aside D enjoy your weekend for the show my tribe says

Mary Poppins banner image

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bigbaldnmad said:

So, has anyone got tickets from the club yet? 

Where are the Cat2 and Cat3 tickets in the stadium?

At Spurs home games CAT 3  up in the gods CAT 2 closer to touch line 

2021 v

Craig Hall v Mark Kheirallah
Gareth Gale v Luke Briscoe
Josh Hardcastle v Joey Leilua
John Davies v Ben Hellewell
Jacob Doyle v Craig Hall
Fa'amanu Brown v Morgan Smith
Dane Chisholm v Ryley Jacks
Craig Kopczak v Craig Kopczak
Jake Sweeting v Matty Wildie
James Lockwood v James Lockwood
Brett Ferres v Jack Bussey
James Harrison v John Davies
Loui McConnell v Junior Moors

Luke Cooper v Connor Jones
Callum Field v Brett Ferres
Joe Summers v Jesse Sene-Lefao
Harvey Spence v Luke Cooper

1 hour ago, David Shepherd said:

Home on Sunday.

Yeah but not the same,enjoy it with yer family mate ther'e grown up before yer know it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, POR said:

Well SOUNDS like your a glutton for punishment D

What was it you said 

I still think Leigh are miles ahead of us (Fev)

They look bigger and faster than us to me.

Every time I've seen Leigh since, I'm convinced they're well ahead of us.🤣

All JOKING aside D enjoy your weekend for the show my tribe says

Mary Poppins banner image

I always assume the worst, then I'm never disappointed 🤣

Watched the 2 games this weekend, Leigh are nowhere near featherstone at the moment 

Whether they will get to your level I don't know.. Think Dezzy is just aiming at the million pound game and going all in🤔

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

F7051AC4-B705-4295-9E1C-E00BBC29E560.jpeg

The circled bit is where I’ve bought my tickets from RFL, Fev fans are in the seats on the left 

Im Fev and im proud

Been on giants site and not surprising they have cat 1 tickets priced at £70  obviously  superleague have to get the best seats 🪑

Like us the'ave   got cat 2 and  cat 3 but more surprising  the'ave got cat 4 as well on offer priced at £30

12 minutes ago, POR said:

Been on giants site and not surprising they have cat 1 tickets priced at £70  obviously  superleague have to get the best seats 🪑

Like us the'ave   got cat 2 and  cat 3 but more surprising  the'ave got cat 4 as well on offer priced at £30

Put it this way if they gave hudd fans the team dugout they still would'nt fill it 

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, plug said:

Put it this way if they gave hudd fans the team dugout they still would'nt fill it 

But you don't understand P according to the giant's  fans they're going to let us sit in THEIR END at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

• Haha 1

We got row 1 in block 112. Worm's eye view then...but it is almost behind the sticks, and of course we'll have the best view after 80 minutes when the lads bring the cup to show us...

Huddersfield have got blocks 113-116 I think so I think our fans in order of purchase are probably going to be given 112 then 111 then 110 for the £55 seats. The £45 seats look like they'll be a spectacular view of the stadium but might be a relatively distant view of the players? Not sure though as I've never been before.

Any idea what block(s) Fev have been allocated if we buy direct from the club - I know we’re in the north stand but if I go on the Rovers Shop site I’m just given the option to buy a random Cat 2 or Cat 3 ticket but if I go to the RL site then you can choose a seat if you want. 

50 minutes ago, mightyship said:

Any idea what block(s) Fev have been allocated if we buy direct from the club - I know we’re in the north stand but if I go on the Rovers Shop site I’m just given the option to buy a random Cat 2 or Cat 3 ticket but if I go to the RL site then you can choose a seat if you want. 

See my comment above - if you choose the £55 option I'd say you're likely to be given 112, then if they sell out block 111 etc..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mightyship said:

We've bought block  112 today.

• Like 1

Not going but does anyone know if its on telly / t'internet or anywhere.  An early question but I had no idea that the semi was on ourleague until the game was over.  Found out just in time to catch the Leigh game.  I thought they were shocking btw - way worse than than the couple of under par performances we've put in this year,....

8 hours ago, RobLambert said:

Not going but does anyone know if its on telly / t'internet or anywhere.  An early question but I had no idea that the semi was on ourleague until the game was over. 

Last year the 1895 final was on BBC red button, I would imagine it will be the same this year but don't know for sure. Although this site is saying it will be on BBC2 https://www.rugbyleagueontv.com/bbc

8 hours ago, RobLambert said:

Found out just in time to catch the Leigh game.  I thought they were shocking btw - way worse than than the couple of under par performances we've put in this year,....

I thought they were very poor too. To be fair I have seen them play better than that a few times this year. Their forwards make good yardage and they restrict the opponents' yardage very well, but seem very short of a cutting edge in attack if they can't power their way over the line.

• Thanks 1