Quickfire Q & A with Danika Priim - Post your questions here

spacer.png

Rugby League World has lined up former Leeds Rhinos and England Women's star turned Rugby League TV pundit Danika Priim for our next Quickfire Q & A.

Post your questions for Danika here or email them to quickfire@totalrl.com

Okay, here goes.

Was this move into the presentation side of Rugby League something you had planned, or was it an invitation out of the blue?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Two questions 

1. what is Jon Wilkin like to work with ?.

2. With Chantelle Crowl having a autobiography written about her, have you ever thought about having one published yourself and your time in Rugby League. 

If Womens Rugby League is going to continue to grow then I think the players need to be semi professional.

How can we make this happen, central contracts for the top 30 players ?

Everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

What is your view on the triple/double header involving the Women's Challenge Cup Final. Do you believe it diminishes the final and it should be a stand alone game or does having it as part of a larger day help?

If it is the latter would you also be in favour of the Grand Final doubling up with a mens match be that the mens grand final or the last play off match?

Womens rugby league spearheading the growth of the game internationally is a talking point in some circles.

If this is to happen, what would need to be the drivers behind it ? 

The Rugby League Fan's Mantra for helping the game grow internationally is ten two-letter words - IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME.