The Whalebone Pub in Hull...crisp buttie anyone?

One of the 60 pubs throughout the country where the locals benefitted from Paul Heaton's generosity on his 60th birthday last Monday :

https://www.facebook.com/575588035/videos/704358440824960/

I bet most of the bleeders in that video had never been in there before.....*cough*...

• Like 3
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Spotted it on't news, favard full of dodgies to me.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

21 hours ago, Padge said:

Spotted it on't news, favard full of dodgies to me.

I'm quite sure I don't know what you mean...

On 11/05/2022 at 06:46, Old Frightful said:

One of the 60 pubs throughout the country where the locals benefitted from Paul Heaton's generosity on his 60th birthday last Monday :

https://www.facebook.com/575588035/videos/704358440824960/

I bet most of the bleeders in that video had never been in there before.....*cough*...

Telling me I have to log in to Facebook to continue. That ain't happening.

Is it the clip from the BBC 10 o'clock news that Danny Savage posted a link to on his twitter feed?

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

On 11/05/2022 at 06:55, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Never been in there myself. Can't say I spend a lot of time lurking round Wincolmlee of an evening... Officer... :kolobok_ph34r:

I can vouch for that. Seen plenty of coots, mallards and moorhens nearby in Barmston Drain but no geese your honour. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 hour ago, Ullman said:

Telling me I have to log in to Facebook to continue. That ain't happening.

Is it the clip from the BBC 10 o'clock news that Danny Savage posted a link to on his twitter feed?

It is mate.

Couple of good looking lads on there…

• Haha 1