Sat 14th May : SL : Catalans Dragons v Warrington Wolves KO 6pm local (5pm UK) SKY

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Warrington Wolves

Anyone know if Jon Wells rates Catalans.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, latchford albion said:

Thanks very much Nostradamus.

Heureux d'obliger...

• Haha 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, Just Browny said:

Anyone know if Jon Wells rates Catalans.

Not sure, let me listen for a bit.

A classic knock on if James Child was reffing...even though it went directly backwards.

25 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

This ref seems to have an identity crisis if he goes three minutes without giving a penalty.

Here he is again. 

• Like 2

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Liam Moore stamps his authority on the game by giving a nonsense penalty.

Ridiculous and has almost certainly given the game to the home side.

• Like 2

I honestly don't know whether to be angrier at that penalty or at Wells fro trying to justify it.

• Like 2

Wtf has this turned into?

WTF?, Moore making it up now.

I'm sorry but Jake Connor must be looking over his shoulder in the try assists leader board table as Liam Moore makes a concerted effort to climb the table.

• Haha 1

I gave up bashing refs when Jamie Lehay went to union......

But bug ger me...  Moore is notbhaving a good game..... I can accept that.... sometimes our players have off days. Its acceptable that referees also have good and not so good games.

Edited by Robin Evans