Sun 15th May : SL : Toulouse Olympique v Wakefield Trinity KO 3:30pm local (2:30pm UK)

Who will win?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Wakefield Trinity

Discuss the SL game between Toulouse Olympique and Wakefield Trinity here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Would have to think it's almost end of the road if TO don't nab this one. 

Norman appears to have been training with the team, Alvaro only arrived yesterday but has been playing regular games recently so could be an inclusion, Peyroux and Schaumkel both appearing more in team photos so perhaps aren't too far away.

Be nice to see them trot out a near full strength side at some point.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Judging by the number of responses since this thread was put up, have all the fans of Toulouse on this platform forsaken them?

No, I will be at the match and will see things first hand how they fair against Wakefield. 

It looks like it will more nice and warm on Sunday, although possible thunderstorms in the afternoon.

1 hour ago, LeytherRob said:

Heart is hoping Toulouse can sneak this one and reignite the relegation battle, head says Wakefield scoring 2/3 late tries to make a close game look one sided in their favour.

Strong looking line up for trinity with looking like a full first team available expcept Lineham and Miller but young Murphy is looking good on the wing. 

If it’s warm and a fast pitch I hope we play to our strengths and use the likes of Hall/TJ and Murphy and their speed/pace.

6 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Judging by the number of responses since this thread was put up, have all the fans of Toulouse on this platform forsaken them?

Yes, my pre-season enthusiasm for TO has cooled massively - because of the manner in which they treated Ford and Kheirallah.

Still hope they nab a few wins over the season, but I'm not nearly as invested in cheering them on as I thought I would be.

I think Wakefield will edge a snooze-fest here. 22-8

Edited by StandOffHalf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StandOffHalf said:

Yes, my pre-season enthusiasm for TO has cooled massively - because of the manner in which they treated Ford and Kheirallah.

Still hope they nab a few wins over the season, but I'm not nearly as invested in cheering them on as I thought I would be.

I think Wakefield will edge a snooze-fest here. 22-8

It was a shame that things worked out like that. However, I wouldn't blame the club, it was Ford and Kheirallah who did the lying and criminality which gave the club no option. I would have loved them to have been a part of the SL journey but they only have themselves to blame. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, kiggy said:

It was a shame that things worked out like that. However, I wouldn't blame the club, it was Ford and Kheirallah who did the lying and criminality which gave the club no option. I would have loved them to have been a part of the SL journey but they only have themselves to blame. 

The club had an option. They threw them under the bus.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, StandOffHalf said:

The club had an option. They threw them under the bus.

OK. From your perspective could you explain? I know we all have different views, and I guess i'm a bit closer to the TO camp than most on this forum, but in your opinion (and i'm not going to be judgemental) what should the club have done differently, considering it was a criminal matter? 

8 minutes ago, kiggy said:

OK. From your perspective could you explain? I know we all have different views, and I guess i'm a bit closer to the TO camp than most on this forum, but in your opinion (and i'm not going to be judgemental) what should the club have done differently, considering it was a criminal matter? 

Stand him down, fine him.

Is there any update on that ''criminal matter''?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StandOffHalf said:

Stand him down, fine him.

Is there any update on that ''criminal matter''?

Not privacy to any legal stuff that is with the police. I can offer an update if I hear anything.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

They could certainly do with getting another win, but it’s round 12 of 27, it’s not last chance saloon just yet. 

I am of the opinion that they won’t turn around a gap of six points, if it becomes one this weekend. That said, a win this weekend and a game next week against Huddersfield who have a cup final the week after could make it interesting.