Crusaders

moorside roughyed

23 minutes ago, Roughyed 71 said:

Sorry to say this but it's the worse side I've seen at Oldham for many a Year. Awful performance yesterday. 

Sadly, I agree. League position proves it.

I said, when we were relegated, last season that we need to stop this up and down yoh yoh existence and focus on the future. I said I wanted us to take few years to build from scratch, focus on non playing structures. And that's what's happening. As for the worst team, that was about 12 years ago, I think, when we didn't win a game.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

I said, when we were relegated, last season that we need to stop this up and down yoh yoh existence and focus on the future. I said I wanted us to take few years to build from scratch, focus on non playing structures. And that's what's happening. As for the worst team, that was about 12 years ago, I think, when we didn't win a game.

This season was always going to be one of rebuilding. That's exactly what's happening on and especially off the field

• Like 1

On 14/05/2022 at 19:50, ChampagneCharlieReturns said:

Yeah lost 30- 16, few soft tries first half , game was done really at 18-0 halftime,  gained a bit of respect to the scoreline late on

Must've been a bit soul destroying.