MOM Dewsbury v Featherstone Rovers

jamescolin

Please may I have your MOM for the Dewsbury game. First three choice please. I am on holiday next week but please keep voting and I will bring the totals up to date when I return next Friday night. I will summarise on Saturday. Don't think I have disappeared.  The MOM will continue as normal.

Voting for today: Kheirallah 12, Smith 5, Cooper 3, JSL 2, Leilua, 1 and Bussey 1. I will up date on my return from holiday. Probably Friday night. UTR

Hi all, back from holiday. As we are playing tomorrow I am closing this match voting down at around 9.pm.  As it satands at the moment we have Kheirallah on 30, with Smith on 14, and Cooper on 6.Close to him  we hjave Bussey on 5. I will give the overall totals after 9 tonight.

NIDD Valley in the North Yorkshire nature area. Very impressive and a great area of customer service. Will go there again with Palmer Holidays. Pick up and drop off door to door, Nidd Hall Hotel, great hotel.. Thanks for asking.

16 hours ago, jamescolin said:

NIDD Valley in the North Yorkshire nature area. Very impressive and a great area of customer service. Will go there again with Palmer Holidays. Pick up and drop off door to door, Nidd Hall Hotel, great hotel.. Thanks for asking.

Lovely. Nice to be home too, eh?

No, illness in the family precludes me from going. Hope to watch on BBC red button. In the old days I saw every match. I only missed out by being in Egypt in N.Service and Suez invasion 1952-1954 and 1956/7. Used to visit the Hippodrome as a kid and then go straight to match. All the best.

18 hours ago, jamescolin said:

No, illness in the family precludes me from going. Hope to watch on BBC red button. In the old days I saw every match. I only missed out by being in Egypt in N.Service and Suez invasion 1952-1954 and 1956/7. Used to visit the Hippodrome as a kid and then go straight to match. All the best.

Enjoy it on the telly. We'll give you a wave.

Bit mean of the Army to not allow you to fly home from the Suez every weekend for the match. 😉

Thank you for your service.