Jacob Miller to Cas?

Just read summat on Twitter, this was doing the rounds last year, any truth this time round?

Replacing Trueman maybe?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

15 minutes ago, Wakey Til I Die said:

Don't rule it out.

You can never rule out player movements but if we're depending on Twitter ?????????

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

47 minutes ago, Oxford said:

You can never rule out player movements but if we're depending on Twitter ?????????

It's a recurring rumour so, with Trueman leaving all but confirmed, I thought it was worth a resurface.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Miller has a great party trick ,but after a while gets a bit tiresome when he performs it several times a game. 

I have never seen anyone perfect the skill at running around and finishing up his own rectum as good as him.

1 minute ago, Agbrigg said:

Miller has a great party trick ,but after a while gets a bit tiresome when he performs it several times a game. 

I have never seen anyone perfect the skill at running around and finishing up his own rectum as good as him.

Probably gets sick of passing to rubbish Like McShane did. 

9 hours ago, Agbrigg said:

I take it you're not a fan of his then?

9 hours ago, Oxford said:

The point was not the rumour or whether or not he goes to Cas ... it's believing stuff on Twitter!

I believed all the updates Toulouse Olympique's Twitter feed posted on there from yesterday's game.

(Once I hit the "Translate this" button that is.)

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

I take it you're not a fan of his then?

I find him to be a frustrating player. He has good games,then terrible games. I also think he has been a poor choice for a captain . However he always trys hard ,no doubt about his comitment to the side. 

If you like touches of brilliance , mixed with numerous complete howlers, Miller is your man

2 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

I believed all the updates Toulouse Olympique's Twitter feed posted on there from yesterday's game.

(Once I hit the "Translate this" button that is.)

Beware of Twitter and the translations as well in that case!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Think many would be glad to see him go really.  Mainly fans but include Matty Ashurst in that group too.

His phobia to gaps in front of him is frustrating to watch.

Edited by Wollo Wollo Wayoo

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Miller is frustrating. 

He throws so many hospital balls and ocassion ally takes wrong options when an overlap situation is on. 

He is a committed player full of effort but can’t manage a game or create that many opportunities that make space. His kicking isn’t great either.

id be happy for a change at trinity. 

A change for both parties may be best. 

19 hours ago, Trojan Horse said:

id be happy for a change at trinity. 

After the loss on Sunday it could be a massive change next season for Trinity they really did themselves no favours, but as an outsider it is hard to decifer what is actually going on there according to the fans who write on this platform, firstly it was Chris Chester being no good, then Carter does not know how to balance the finances, then the players who over recent seasons that have been brought to the club are bargain basement cut price, now we have such and such a body needs showing the door, are you Trinity fans confident that you will be in SL next season?

5 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

After the loss on Sunday it could be a massive change next season for Trinity they really did themselves no favours, but as an outsider it is hard to decifer what is actually going on there according to the fans who write on this platform, firstly it was Chris Chester being no good, then Carter does not know how to balance the finances, then the players who over recent seasons that have been brought to the club are bargain basement cut price, now we have such and such a body needs showing the door, are you Trinity fans confident that you will be in SL next season?

I'll bite, it all starts with Chester a terrible coach who spent money on poor players and retained others who are well past their sell by date. Carter also developed a strong friendship with him. He allowed him to stay st the club for 2 seasons too  long and also allowed him to build this present squad. 

I was really glad to see the back end of him, unfortunately his legacy still remains and this has hamstrung Poaching. If we can survive and it will be a close call, we may be able to change things for the better. 

I wouldnt worry about the Trin if I was you. I would worry about Chester being involved at Leigh. For that simple reason alone , i predicted Fev will be promoted at not Leigh

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

I'll bite, it all starts with Chester a terrible coach who spent money on poor players and retained others who are well past their sell by date. Carter also developed a strong friendship with him. He allowed him to stay st the club for 2 seasons too  long and also allowed him to build this present squad. 

I was really glad to see the back end of him, unfortunately his legacy still remains and this has hamstrung Poaching. If we can survive and it will be a close call, we may be able to change things for the better. 

I wouldnt worry about the Trin if I was you. I would worry about Chester being involved at Leigh. For that simple reason alone , i predicted Fev will be promoted at not Leigh

No need to 'bite' Agbrigg I wasn't asking to antagonise I was asking in that with all the unrest we hear from you Wakey fans, if you think you are going to survive the drop. Thank you for your reply.

Mr Chester doesn't seem to be doing all that bad at Leigh but time will tell and also he may not be as financially restrained with Mr Beaumont as he was with Mr Carter.

Think Wakey have had the best out of Miller and a change may be better for the club.Can't see why Cas would want him as he is not a long term proposition.Carter is at least keeping the club afloat over the last 40 years they have not always been on a sound financial footing.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

I wouldn’t pin it all on Chester; he got us challenging for those few seasons (with Kear in his corner but who cares). But yeah he was prob there a bit too long.

Agree that Poching is hamstrung though. Past their best or cheap recruits in pre-season. Maybe spending on keeping Fifita, Johnstone, Tupou, Miller etc after those good few seasons has caught up with us (although no expert on our finances). We were all happy about re-signing those players and would’ve been up in arms if they’d have been let go at the time. 

All of those mentioned are out of contract this year and being linked with moves away…maybe it’s a case of just trying to stay up this year and rebuild. Poching needs a proper chance, in my opinion. 

Fifita has never been fit enough to justify his wage. Not a fan of his, and playing to the crowd to get them onside, and not saying he's been terrible, just not on the pitch enough. Remember when Chester said medical staff etc, didn't know why he couldn't play, and faff over his GPS thing.

Re survival, I think this the year the ###### will finally flush. We are in a hole and we don't seem to know how to get out of it. Things may change but it's hard to see Trinity getting enough wins to not finish last.

Miller is as described,  can be brilliant one week, frustrating the next, he's an off the cuff player who needs a steady Eddie running the game next to him. His commitment can not be faulted though.

I’ve heard from the Cas end that it’s a done deal for next season. I’ll admit to not being a millers fan but the issue is who do we replace him with on Trinity’s budget. Lino is rumored to be Wigan bound with a few more high earners out of contract, so it’s an opportunity to reshape an underperforming squad, IF this current mob can find it in them to fight for our SL future! 

Miller will move into joint 3rd place in our overseas players appearances table (187) if he turns out this Friday.  He will probably pass Demetriou (187) and Coezter (191) before he leaves for Cas. Remembering recent "done deals" for Fifita, Tupou, Johnstone, Batchelor and Tanganoa to various clubs I guess Miller could still catch Dennis Boocker (221) before he retires.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son