Hows ticket sales going for CCF

56 minutes ago, del capo said:

Where's the meat and potato ?

Rarely spotted south of Crewe. There’s a graph somewhere that paints the clear relationship between a decrease in meyt and prater and increase in those awful Pukka pies the further you travel south. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Rarely spotted south of Crewe. There’s a graph somewhere that paints the clear relationship between a decrease in meyt and prater and increase in those awful Pukka pies the further you travel south. 

Strange. Over centuries, lots of Northerners have  moved south in  search of fame and fortune, but somehow have not taken their cuisine with them, or at least only as far as Melton Mowbray. 😀

Had to chuckle batley official club site. 25 quid cheaper on coach and its 10 mins away. Fair play the more the merrier. As my old boy who is coming used to say when I asked about attendance  well son there will be me and thee. Oh and the wife is coming so 3 at the least.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bring back GB said:

55k tickets sold so far

What's the source of this figure?

16 minutes ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Where have you heard/read that? Incredible if true - sadly I think most will agree that won't be the case even by match day, let alone a week out. 

I wouldn't be surprised if it was 55k, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it was 35k.

But the lack of certain marketing that the RFL regularly use suggests that they may have done what they hoped (although I'd argue sellout is the aim). 

But, who knows. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was 55k, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it was 35k.

But the lack of certain marketing that the RFL regularly use suggests that they may have done what they hoped (although I'd argue sellout is the aim). 

But, who knows. 

The 4 finalist of both matches still have 1000s of tickets unsold on their allocations alone. Hudds allocation is selling every other row as it the RFL.

If it is 55k then great, it means people have read all the stuff on the forum about pitch lengths,  Coach parking, and substandard train service and concluded that they were reading a load of billhooks. 

Edited by HawkMan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Dave T said:

But, who knows. 

Yeah I think that's it with this every other row strategy that seems popular with RL events - are areas actually sold out or every other row sold, waiting for other areas to sell until they're released? You'd hope at this point all remaining available were on sale, but I just have doubts that is the case. As always i'll go with an optimistic figure of 54k come match day - realistically I think it'll be closer to 48k - which won't look ridiculous in a 62k stadium but nonetheless disappointing it won't be a sell out. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dallas Mead said:

4,300 tickets sold for a London cup final?  That’s the only emoji I thought appropriate to be perfectly honest.

You do realise that's more or less our entire home support in a weekend where our larger, much well supported football team are playing 24 hours later in a cost of living crisis? last I heard Wigan, Leigh and Fev were all more or less the same or were Huddersfield supposed to sell more non supporters than the others?