Bulldogs v Bronco,s

Batley Bob

42 minutes ago, The scrim reaper said:

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned how poor the crowd was yesterday I know broncos don't bring anyone but there didn't look 400 in

Leeds were playing an important game, that would have kept a lot away. 

Don't let BSJ know we counted em all

• Haha 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I seem to remember that years ago the Rugby League moved to Sunday fixtures to counter loosing fans to football and it worked although they couldn't charge an entry fee but you had to buy a team sheet at the turnstile for a couple of years.

Now football Premier League have moved their fixtures to cover from Thursday to Monday stifling Rugby League again.

As of last night (Monday) I have been able to see highlights of EVERY weekend game EXCEPT ours,....why? Not being kept under lock and key for any disciplinary reasons?

I suppose it's down to when the rfl release the dvd or tape back to Batley to be able to do it.

Yes I'm back to full health now, trust it to be when there's no rugby on.

9 hours ago, bromleybulldog said:

London Broncos coach sacked today. Joins the Widnes coach in losing his job after a game v the Bulldogs. Who's next??

Shame is a wicked master.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

21 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Don't let BSJ know we counted em all

I did it meself on Google Earth.

Not that I don't trust your counting PM.

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I see once we get going again we are one hooker utility forward short, Kaye as got a 2 match penalty notice v London.