Sat 21st May: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Catalans Dragons KO 12:30 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/05/22 at 12:00

1 minute ago, Dallas Mead said:

What a try to Davies, great flick pass from May 🏉👍

Wonder if Coote may face a trip to the Beak, after that attempted tackle on Davies?

Went straight in with the knees.

As a neutral, this is great fun.

Conversely, Dragons and Rovers fans must be having conniptions.

• Like 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Laguerre 90 metre intercept! 8 all.

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Pigeon Lofter said:

Superb athleticism from Yaha.

These spectacular touchdowns are becoming normal.

When they become normal in rugby league they'll start doing them in union then they'll be spectacular unbelievable tries that are a rugby union invention 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pigeon Lofter said:

Yes, so you won't be surprised to know that we've already had a thread from someone who wants to get rid of them. 🙄

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

We need an 18th man now when players getting ruled out for HIA´s. Don´t just want injuries deciding games. KR look shattered now after that runaway try. 

Who makes the decision that the a player needs to leave the field for a HIA? 

In the 1st half Tompkins spent some time on the floor after a knee to the head but didn't leave the field where as Stourton's reaction seemed far less but was immediately off.. 

Not a suggestion of any wrong doing, just genuinely interested. 

4 minutes ago, barnyia said:

When they become normal in rugby league they'll start doing them in union then they'll be spectacular unbelievable tries that are a rugby union invention 😁

They'll have to start with some tries first. 

• Haha 2

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

I normally hate the moaning at refs, but he’s genuinely having a ‘mare here today 😳

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

19 minutes ago, Pigeon Lofter said:

They are amazing , however many you see . The skill level is fantastic 

12 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

I normally hate the moaning at refs, but he’s genuinely having a ‘mare here today 😳

Hes not, it’s just difficult to be partisan when your own sides playing.

Hes made a few 50/50 calls but he’s not made as many errors as the players 

34 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Really? i thought he's had a pretty decent game and not been swayed by the 'boo stand', the knock on against Hall i think late on was the only contentious one i could think of, maybe it's because your team were/have losing/lost that you have formed that opinion, most fans tend to do that.

• Like 3

I really like the Channel 4 presentation, Clive Wilson and Kyle Amor did a fantastic job today. Also like to here Kevin Brown when he's on. Keep up the good work.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, daz39 said:

Really? i thought he's had a pretty decent game and not been swayed by the 'boo stand', the knock on against Hall i think late on was the only contentious one i could think of, maybe it's because your team were/have losing/lost that you have formed that opinion, most fans tend to do that.

No not at all. I was pleased with Rovers performance, and we’re accountable for our result which was a fair one. However, Catalans consistently slowed the ruck with very little limitation by the ref, and more importantly you could see their left edge consistently offside but not seen (harder to spot on the telly as usually out of frame). Refs aren’t biased, but sometimes one team effectively play to their weakness in some areas, and we saw that today. It’s one reason why I’d like the 4th official in the stand, where they could highlight misreads like that and coach adjustments. 

• Like 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?